Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Do you sing to songs when your driving?

wootoom

EF MOD
Moderator
i dont i think thats geigh
 
Wootoom said:
i dont i think thats geigh



What if it was Pseu-pseudio
 
my stereo is always cranked.....always unless i have a passanger who wants to talk...
 
I do.. and I must say, I sound very good :qt:
 
some songs you just gotta sing along to

a car full of people singing together is a bit Griswold though
 
Oh yes and I've become quite a singer. "You just call out my name and you know wherever I am, I'll come running, yeah yeah, You've got a friend. People can be so cold, they'll hurt you and desert you, they'll take your soul if you let them, no no but don't you let them........
 
I spit bars
 
I do, but I'm carefull so everyone dont see me. I ususally do it on highways. For the sam ereason I dont like passengers with me, cause always they wanna talk and I really dont feel like it
 
daisyduke6 said:
oh you do too!


PWNED!!
:rainbow:

However, I do it too... ;) but depends on what you sing how you look. I only sing country songs. And I should've been a country singer.... :p
 
I turn it up just loud enough so I can't really hear myself. That noone hears me, and I trick myself into thinking I sound good.
 
I sing this song almost everyday... ;)

Courtesy Of The Red, White And Blue (The Angry American)
Toby Keith

American Girls and American Guys
We'll always stand up and salute
We'll always recognize
When we see Old Glory Flying
There's a lot of men dead
So we can sleep in peace at night
When we lay down our head

My daddy served in the army
Where he lost his right eye
But he flew a flag out in our yard
Until the day that he died
He wanted my mother, my brother, my sister and me
To grow up and live happy
In the land of the free.

Now this nation that I love
Has fallen under attack
A mighty sucker punch came flyin' in
From somewhere in the back
Soon as we could see clearly
Through our big black eye
Man, we lit up your world
Like the 4th of July

Hey Uncle Sam
Put your name at the top of his list
And the Statue of Liberty
Started shakin' her fist
And the eagle will fly

Man, it's gonna be hell
When you hear Mother Freedom
Start ringin' her bell
And it feels like the whole wide world is raining down on you
Brought to you Courtesy of the Red White and Blue

Justice will be served
And the battle will rage
This big dog will fight
When you rattle his cage
And you'll be sorry that you messed with
The U.S. of A.
'Cause we'll put a boot in your ass
It's the American way

Hey Uncle Sam
Put your name at the top of his list
And the Statue of Liberty
Started shakin' her fist
And the eagle will fly
Man, it's gonna be hell
When you hear Mother Freedom
Start ringin' her bell
And it feels like the whole wide world is raining down on you
Brought to you Courtesy of the Red White and Blue


:bfold:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rex
Singing gets chicas.
 
sometimes, if I'm amped up from a workout or coffee or something.
 
Top Bottom