Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you pretend to care about stuff you really couldnt give a shit about?

This is what 95% of people in nightclubs and bars do every night btw.

Ask any Bartender. :)

r

I tended bar for yeeeeeeeeeeearsss... that is like number 2 of the job description.

Warm smile.
Be Attentive and Act Interested.
Quick courteous service and ALWAYS remember what your patrons are drinking.

Shit, I think more peeps unload to bartenders then they do to shrinks!

like when a friend is telling you about something, do you humor them and listen about their awsome project they just did for class, or the "hilarious thing" so and so did, or why they are stressed out?

i do. and im super nice about it.

lately i cant do it though.

my one roomate was watching jeapordy and kept saying the answers to the questions like he was a genius. he was so into and enthusiastic, even when he got them wrong.

so i go " SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ARNT ON THE SHOW!!!!"

hes like "but this is always how i watch jeapordy"

so then the next few questions id say a bullshit answer outloud really enthusiastically like he did.

he got the hint, but then was all salty towards me...like im the asshole for pointing out him being annoying

jeapordy fuckin sucks

someone stole my plastic baggies

discuss.
yes.

:yawn:

God forbid you walk away from a situation that annoys you instead of staying and letting it get on your nerves. Energy well spent.

I'm female, it's part of the job description to listen to a certain degree of shit and act interested when on a date. Now that I am married, this situation only occurs when I am sitting with men that I am conducting business with.

I can only do it in short bursts anymore, but when I am "on" I really am quite good.

Can't wait to get to the point where I don't HAVE to do it anymore though.

ahahahahahaahahahahaahahaahahahahaha

hahahahaahahahahaha

lololololol

sorry what were you saying?

Yes, like the International Women's day. I did like everyone for polically correct reasons... lol

Top Bottom