Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you know why you like your boyfriend/girlfriend?

MrMakaveli

Ok so my friend was like "Why do you like your girl?" and I straight up froze and still have no idea why I like this girl besides the fact I just do.

Now maybe I'm overthinking this but the fact that I cant figure out why I like this girl cant be a very good sign (Its been 2 months). But I've been in a position to hook up with 2 other people this week and have had no problem saying no to both of them.

Its really fucking things up too because now everytime I start having fun with this girl or just try to be myself around her I have all these doubts to deal with and she def has noticed a difference in how I have been acting.

you dont need to justify it,overthinking it will actually be detramental to the relationship,just go with the flow and as Frankie says Relax

I guess I would freeze for a second but after a couple seconds I would have thought of the reasons. I'm pretty fried so it takes me a few seconds to think anyways:p. Did you have nothing to say at all? That may not be a good sign in terms of the future of the relationship. And if she's starting to notice, you're gonna have to talk to her about your doubts. Communication is key

You are making way to much of this...........people are far to complicated for you just to point at one thing that you like. Besides, the important thing is that you do like her.........not why.

Top Bottom