Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you know a key to marriage?

Exactly what are you expecting by proposing this question to a bunch of anonymous drug-using weightlifters on the internet?

Regardless, the credited response is from Nangiggles, HTH.

:cow:

Exactly what are you expecting by proposing this question to a bunch of anonymous drug-using weightlifters on the internet?

Regardless, the credited response is from Nangiggles, HTH.

:cow:

i did not wanna ask on girl site forums.
trying to learn form the other side + hubby does weightlifting too!
weight minds think alike :heart:

alright i can do that :heart:

you mean he might not love me next year? and do you mean he might love me in 2015 after not loving me in 2014? :heart:

he works from home :heart:
I didn't mean it literally, yet you'd be surprised, I would have divorced or cheated on my husband in 2011 if I would have had the time and opportunity, I literally could not stand him at times. Today/2013 I am glad I didnt do any of that, I haven't been so happy with him in years, it's weird.

I didn't mean it literally, yet you'd be surprised, I would have divorced or cheated on my husband in 2011 if I would have had the time and opportunity, I literally could not stand him at times. Today/2013 I am glad I didnt do any of that, I haven't been so happy with him in years, it's weird.

wow thats incredible the way it can change so much each year.
thats pretty scary how some people who got divorced in 2011 could have waited and been ok in 2013!
amazing :heart:

How did you end up here on EF? you're from Melbourne Australia? I'm from Melbourne too ;)

i was looking in google for a forum about exercise/health/fitness cos i play tennis everyday and also cos hubby is into lots of exercising too so i find it pretty interesting too.
thats good me too i'm in melbourne for sure :heart:

Top Bottom