Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you HAVE to feel hungry to lose fat?

ajc said:

Once you get down to a certain bodyfat level (this bodyfat percent will be different for everyone), you will come to a "sticking point" and it will get much harder to lose fat. At that point, you may need to turn the caloric intake down a notch, at which point you will be hungry.

AJC, you don't think it's possible for someone to have a "sticking point" at 15% do you? I swear man, once I dieted real hard for 2 months... shitloads of cardio and lifing, protein, low carbs, the works, and I only got down to 15%. After that, nothing. Seemed like I was losing muscle, but the fat was sticking like glue.

No you definitely don't have to be hungry while dieting. When I was on the Keto Diet (aka Atkins Diet), I was full all the time and I actually had to force feed myself. Add some ECA to that and you can go the entire day with one meal (not recommended!).

I dropped from 224 to 198 in ~2 months and barely lost any muscle.

Pimpnainteasy, my thoughts exactly. Cardio and dieting are VERY catabolic. You don't need either to maintain a nice physique.

-TG

You do not need ot feel hungry to lose fat. The idea is to eat several small meals throughout the day while cutting for a few reasons: you won't get so hungry and crave the food that isn't inline with your diet, and it speeds up your metabolism since your body is constantly working to burn off the calories it gets throughout the day.

freshr1 said:
No you definitely don't have to be hungry while dieting. When I was on the Keto Diet (aka Atkins Diet), I was full all the time and I actually had to force feed myself. Add some ECA to that and you can go the entire day with one meal (not recommended!).

I dropped from 224 to 198 in ~2 months and barely lost any muscle.

Is this that all protein and fat, no carb diet? Your results are amazing! Outline what you did for me please... calories, macronutrients, cardio, lifting, pharmaceuticals, etc. I'd love to get results like yours. Thanks.

Hell no. Carbs trigger the hunger mechanism. Drop the carbs and you won't get hungry.It'll take about a week to get used to it but it rips the fat off your ass. Three dyas off carbs and oiine day of eating normal to keep the thyroid from slowing your metabolism down. Eat a multi-vit and a calcium every meal. ECA stack is a bonus

Kahn said:
Hell no. Carbs trigger the hunger mechanism. Drop the carbs and you won't get hungry.It'll take about a week to get used to it but it rips the fat off your ass. Three dyas off carbs and oiine day of eating normal to keep the thyroid from slowing your metabolism down. Eat a multi-vit and a calcium every meal. ECA stack is a bonus

Do you mean NO carbs or LOW carbs like salad and veggies? How many grams/day are allowed?

I go overboard on everything so I drop all carbs. Some people get by on less than 50g/day. It's just too easy to drop all carb and eat only meat. You can go too far overboard and get tired and weak from not having enough fat in there. If you eat enough meat, that shouldn't happen though. Drink lots of water, only water if you can.

ECA stack while on a keto diet... I thought that caffeine effects the state of ketosis and it should be avoided?

What about using lipokinetics (mimics dnp affects) while on atkins/keto

Top Bottom