Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you have someone at your gym who motivates you?

wnt2bBeast said:
they work out in your gym? im not a gunther fan tom prince is great..
unfortunately i dont have anyone that i admire at my gym..i wish there were someone there that i could look to to give me a kick in the ass from time to time

than yould love today- Lou Ferrigno was there - funny thing Ive only seenhim do cable pulldowns...LOL. Hes totally social & talks to everyone, but really light to nonexistent workouts :rolleyes:

Yea, I do for sure. He is someone I cant stand. I can't go into too much detail, because he might read this and it could get me into some trouble. Anyway, he is the typical "I'm big, I'm bad, and I know 'Moo Moo Gau Pan.'" I honestly think that it the type of martial arts he said he knew. He is a trainer at the gym I go to. He is huge, but he is just a dick. Ilift as hard as I can so hopefully, maybe, one day I will be able to tell him to just shut the H$LL Up!
Sorry for venting guys!

i dont know alot of people that motivate me, but there are alot of people in my gym that i respect for training regularly and hard despite great odds. i respect that.

No one in particular. But the people who lift with intensity, I mean each and every set and rep they are giving it their all, no matter what kind of weight they're pushing - that motivates me. There's nothing worse than lifting in a gym with a bunch of people that are just going through the motions. But when there's energy in the room, the best of us will feed off it and create better workouts.

MsBeverlyHills said:
than yould love today- Lou Ferrigno was there - funny thing Ive only seenhim do cable pulldowns...LOL. Hes totally social & talks to everyone, but really light to nonexistent workouts :rolleyes:
well he is getting up there in age though lol that must be some gym..im jealous ;)

MsBeverlyHills said:
Chirs Cormies, Gunther, Tom Prince- & a few other pros that are enormously huge & train like maniacs.
i duno.....those guyse would intimidate me to the point of staying on the treadmill until they cleared out. :worried:

wnt2bBeast said:
they work out in your gym? im not a gunther fan tom prince is great..
unfortunately i dont have anyone that i admire at my gym..i wish there were someone there that i could look to to give me a kick in the ass from time to time

ditto
i hate the atmosphere of my yuppie gym

every single using the gym to cruise for ass, loading 25lb plates on the hammer machines and grunting while he reps out, checking his hair between sets, talking on the cell phone-arms-bigger-than-his-legs motherfucker in the gym inspires me to make the most of myself.

at my last gym there were a couple of very strong PLers who were awesome to train with, but those days are gone :(

Top Bottom