Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you have a "test" when it comes to the opposite sex???

YES. Games. My ideal woman has to be fairly intelligent and be a half assed competitor at games like chess, scrabble, card games, or any game that requires a couple brain cells.

If she can't hold a decent conversation about things that are going on around the world, she'll never have a chance.

Whiskey

when they ask a question and dont pay attention to the conversation/answer....i dont like women who dont make eye contact....biggie for me. (#1)

ohashi said:
Is that why you spend most of your life crying in a corner, alone?
No. I spend most off my life pwn3ding guys like you :Chef: :tuc:

TC2 said:
I mean is there something they do or don't do that makes them fail as a future partner?

One of mine is if they talk constantly about themselves without ever asking any questions about myself.

I went on a date reccently where I think I might have said 10 sentences due to the girl talking nonstop abot herself.

I didn't know you went out with HH

chefbone said:
Matching underwear, they can't have any fuzz on their face or lower back, must enjoy morning sex, no snaggle teeth, an articulate vocabulary, they can't say the word "like" 3 times without taking a breath.......
The list goes on....... :Chef: :tuc:

I couldn't agree more with these.. she must allow me to juice as well.. and still go out..

I do the competitive thing also,if a girl cant be a fun challange then I want no part of it because I will get bored very quickly

Top Bottom