Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you exaggerate your height?

Im 5'8" 210lbs, I wish I was just a hair taller, like around six feet, then I wouldnt look like such an stumpy ox

I'm a short 5'5" and wish I was taller. People always think I'm 5'7 or 5'8", but that might be cause when I was younger my mom made me always stand upright w/ my chest out.

When I was younger and first got my driver's license, I thought I would grow to be 5'7" so I put that down my license. Several yrs later when I had to renew my license, I put down 5'5" since I hadn't grown. The lady at the DMV looked at me strange and said you've shrunk by 2". I explained to her that I thought and wished I would have grown taller. There's no point for me claiming to be taller than what I am.

im 5'7" and as you say, height varies because ive seen some folks who are shorter claim greater height, and they always try to justify their height by "making" me out to be taller...people also think im 5-9, but i think it's that posture thing and they slouch, andi've always had military poise (best way for a short person to grow i was told, now its just a part of me).

i do wear boots sometimes, maybe because i hate my height in a small way, (but rarely nowadays, like now im in sandals) if only because i've been told i'd look much better if i were, say, 6 feet by "well meaning" ladies.... which aint gonna happen...but its no biggie anymore for me ... we all have things we'd like to change, and things we're thankful for ... i know guys who are 6-2 at my gym who say they'd sell their soul for my physical endurance and my bench press (which for a guy who is just beginning is pretty impressive)

i guess it might be like when women say they are 36-24-36.... i've seen women who aren't within 10 inches on all three make that claim....

we all like those "ideal" numbers i guess ...

Top Bottom