Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you believe in true love?

The Canadian Oak said:
i believe in it and my best definition of true love is when you cant stand to be away from somone at all,the feeling where you can be with them every second of every day and no get sick of each other

i may be wrong but thats how i understand it

yeah i believe in it *grin*

this is a pretty good description CO altho really you might sometimes be happy to have a bit of a break

but you would miss the person a hell of a lot if they weren't gonna be there when you got back and are ready to see them :(

love
helen

a break now and then is god and there is no way avoiding it but like wheny our not working and that your always together,i think the women i marry will have to fall into that category

i absolutly hate it,im not the type to do well when not in a relationship,i like having the feeling of secuirty,having someone to hold,someone to share my life with

Yes. But it cannot be explained. It is more than a feeling. More than not wanting to be away from a person.

It toches you in a place deep, deep inside of you that not even you knew about until it happens.

I believe that each of us has a soul mate that whether in this life or the next, sooner or later we will meet that person and that is when that place inside of you will reverberate.

Until then we are just searching.

That is why the divorces that take place

I don't believe there is a word in all of spoken language that can describe what it is to be in "true" love. I was once, (as close as I had ever been at least to me) and I was dropped by that person.

I was taught a lesson, for pushing away my soul mate which was my first wife, Kim and because of childish, arrogant acts, I now must endure the pain and suffering for eternity.

chesty

ps, this was a serious response, not a joke

chesty said:
Yes. But it cannot be explained. It is more than a feeling. More than not wanting to be away from a person.

It toches you in a place deep, deep inside of you that not even you knew about until it happens.

I believe that each of us has a soul mate that whether in this life or the next, sooner or later we will meet that person and that is when that place inside of you will reverberate.

Until then we are just searching.

That is why the divorces that take place

I don't believe there is a word in all of spoken language that can describe what it is to be in "true" love. I was once, (as close as I had ever been at least to me) and I was dropped by that person.

I was taught a lesson, for pushing away my soul mate which was my first wife, Kim and because of childish, arrogant acts, I now must endure the pain and suffering for eternity.

chesty

ps, this was a serious response, not a joke

oh i like what you said!

except the endure for eternity part :(

i think we can heal - don't you? maybe we can?

love
helen

Top Bottom