Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DNP bags

lets say they made an alcoholic drink where the difference between a "buzz" dose and alcohol posening was a factor of 2 or 3. would you use it? would you trust some random bartender to put together your drink?

tigerpower said:
You empty them into water or juice and drink it.

I hope you like bright yellow teeth.

I wonder if Draino will help with constipation.

I assume you've perfected your diet first before resorting to something this dangerous?

Why does everyone preach about the dangers? DNP dangers are way overstated on this board. Like anything, if done properly and in moderation it can be a great substance.

black sheep said:
Why does everyone preach about the dangers? DNP dangers are way overstated on this board. Like anything, if done properly and in moderation it can be a great substance.
Agree,have ran it a few times and the only serious side I got was the runs sometimes and the heat is unbearable but thats about it.Probably would not run it again just because it got really gross to be sweating through all your clothes siting in an ac room,but the stuff does work great as far as quick fat burning goes.

yeah - I live in the desert so there is only a couple months a year I can take it. Otherwise I had no sides - I do take a ton of vitamins and supplements to make sure to stay safe - I also drink water like it is going out of style.

black sheep said:
ditto .. way overstated .. mostly by people that never used to .. they copy and paste what they read on the net .. dnp is good stuff when used correct ..and extremely effective ..

Top Bottom