Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Distance in dating

biteme said:
You forgot man, he had kids. What's wrong with you guys? This is where I will give women credit. Most women would fight to the death for their kids, men leave their kids for some other bitch. I'm like women in this regard.
Nowhere do I say to leave your kids. I don't understand why he can't go with the kids to her. Or they move closer together.

EnderJE said:
Nowhere do I say to leave your kids. I don't understand why he can't go with the kids to her. Or they move closer together.

I thought he said she lives in another country and he was going to move there.

chesty said:
that is my outlook, but I always fear taking the chance...don't like not winning.

You're a fucking Marine......

Adapt and Overcome........

You play to WIN!!!

DIV

:chomp:

Personally I couldn't do it, the only exception for me would be if I was in a strong relationship for a few years in the same city, and for some reason he or I had to relocate to another city.

There's no way, I could start off a relationship in different cities, but he could be my friend with benefits.

I got to have my man when I want him. :qt:

Miss24k said:
Personally I couldn't do it, the only exception for me would be if I was in a strong relationship for a few years in the same city, and for some reason he or I had to relocate to another city.

There's no way, I could start off a relationship in different cities, but he could be my friend with benefits.

I got to have my man when I want him. :qt:

A friend with benefits is a good thing to have.

I was supposed to be, my paperwork is being held up and I now only have 8 months on my contract, so now they are talking like it is not going to be extended.

First, yes I have kids, and so does she. I never said anything about leaving my kids, she is not in another country, she is right here in US.

Yes, she is worth it, I respect her wishes, she just needs some time to sort some things out so that she can be able to put herself into a relationship. So, She hasn't said no or never, just needs her time.

chesty said:
I was supposed to be, my paperwork is being held up and I now only have 8 months on my contract, so now they are talking like it is not going to be extended.

So 8 months till you are retired from the Army, then?

Or what are your options?

DIV

:chomp:

I would have about 10 years in the military, if they don't extend (i'm guessing they won't, I will get out for good this time). I am going to finish my masters degree.

I am a Marine and I am adapting and overcoming...patience in this case is a virtue and time is my friend.

Top Bottom