Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Disgusting Locker Room Behavior!

I'm with ya brother. Same with the sauna. Would it kill you to throw a towel around that junk? I don't do anything in the locker room other than put my jacket and bag away. I want to get in and out of that foul smelling place as soon as possible.

The straight gave the sauna to the non straights years ago.

If I wasn't hitting on you in the gym I'm not going to change my mind in the locker room.

I also hate it if someone talks to me while standing at the urinal. Man, if I've got my hand on my dick, and you've got your hand on your dick, that is NOT time for a friendly conversation. Jesus.

As for the gym, I guess I've led a sheltered life, I have yet to witness anyone blowdrying their nether regions.

In the locker room, I always choose a locker near the door, on the outside wall, so that when I'm facing the locker dealing with my clothes and belongings, my back is turned to the rest of the room and I see nothing. And no way would I ever shower in that joint, I'd rather stink for the rest of the afternoon. Also I don't wanna catch athlete's foot from one of those fuckers. At least our sauna requires shorts. All I do in the locker room is change from street pants to gym shorts, as quickly as possible.

how do you know there small or hairy if you're not interested and have not been lookin

Its probably one of those times when you look at someone/thing that is so aweful and nasty but you cant help to look because its so nasty

Top Bottom