Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Disgusting Locker Room Behavior!

atown777

I had to stop using the locker room at my sports club because the guys there are just foul. It's like they go out of their way to be naked all the time. I mean jesus christ wrap a towel around your waist or throw on a pair of boxers after you dry off. Here are some things that just shouldnt be done in the locker room:

1. Dont talk to me if you dont have a towel around your waist and you are butt naked. Im sick and tired of guys trying to strike up conversations with me in the locker room while their balls are hanging out. Im not a fag, and if you are naked I have no interest in talking to you. For that matter even if you have a towel around your waist I still have no interest in talking to you.

2. guys who put their feet up on the counter tops and use the blow dryers to dry their balls off and the rest of their body. use a fuckin towel.

3. Guys who stand around naked shooting the shit about last nights game. Again throw on some boxers. You arent fooling anyone. You are either a complete fag or have some other type of mental disorder.

4. Guys who are in the bathroom using the mirrors to shave and comb their hair but are also butt naked. Jesus christ wrap a towel first!

5. guys who stand in front of the mirrors butt ass naked flexing. enough said.

The male human body is not attractive. Granted we all enjoy the way we look when we are jacked, ripped, shredded, getting swole as fuck etc..... but no one else really gives a shit. Furthermore it is usually the fat, really skinny or really old dudes that stand around naked the whole time they are in the locker room. But also some of the younger cats parade around the locker room, drinking their sports drinks, talking on their cell phones etc. with their cock & balls out.

Now a locker room was created to change, shower, groom etc.. It's not time for naked social hour. No one wants to see your small dick, or your hairy fucking balls. So if any of this applies to you, WRAP A TOWEL!!!!

Old guys love to walk around naked in the locker room. I think they've just lost all sense of modesty by the time they're in their 60's.

I'm with ya brother. Same with the sauna. Would it kill you to throw a towel around that junk? Then again, you KNOW some of them are trying to attract attention.

I never understood how it was supposedly be acceptable for guys to "hang" with each other butt naked. WTF? Modesty aside, isn't that more than a little gay?

It's especially funny when one guy is hung like a salami and the other guy is a midget mushroom and they're chatting away like it's a day in the park. LOL! Have some pride dude!

I don't do anything in the locker room other than put my jacket and bag away. I want to get in and out of that foul smelling place as soon as possible.

I'm with Nelson. I can drive the 5 miles home to take a shower. do all these guys have a hot date waiting for them outside the gym that they need to spend an hour cleaning and grooming themselves there.

lol everytime i walk into the locker room theres always a fat old dude naked walkin around and i just turn around and bolt out asap

Lucky me my gym is at home,however i have two gyms about 3 miles from my house,and free membership to boot, i don't mind driving home, because after working out i jump into the steam room at home,then shower, nothing,and I mean Nothing feels better than a steam bath.

RADAR

there's not a whole lot of that goin on at my gym, or any gym i've been to really. maybe it's just cause i live in texas where gay behavior is not tolerated. now at the indoor swimming pool in my town you gotta expect something to that degree but they don't anything but walk from the shower to their locker and put on their clothes. there isn't any chat chit going on.

Well said bro you should print and post that shit in the locker room...when there isnt a pile of cock in your face lol

I saw a Naked old guy one day in the locker room cutting his long-ass toe nails!!! It was so FOUL!!!

Top Bottom