Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Disgusting Locker Room Behavior!

LOL, I avoid my locker room at all costs. Lucky for me I can access the sauna through the pool area and they enforce clothing. But when I have to take a piss in the locker room it's a strict eyes on the ceiling policy. Last thing I need when I'm trying to get pumped up for a workout is some old fat dudes junk burned into my corneas.

the worst was when some old guy was trimming his ball hair cus 'he had a date'. needless to say, i changed gyms!

lol i feel ya i been in the gym for alittle over 2yrs and theres tons of these fuc*ers walking around so i just dont go in there anymore unless i got to take a piss of course. i get dressed at home before i go to the gym......lol.......damn wierdos

For this very reason i use the outside lockers that I'm not supposed to use to put my shit in. i refuse to shower and walk around inside. Too many gays at the gym anyway, always an uncomfortable experience in there.

Top Bottom