Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Disgusting Locker Room Behavior!

When i take test i like to beat off in the handicap stall after my work out

there's not a whole lot of that goin on at my gym, or any gym i've been to really. maybe it's just cause i live in texas where gay behavior is not tolerated. now at the indoor swimming pool in my town you gotta expect something to that degree but they don't anything but walk from the shower to their locker and put on their clothes. there isn't any chat chit going on.

Gay behavior is not tolerated in TX? What do you do kick their ass and drive them to Oklahoma? I bet you guys really show 'em dont ya!

how do you know there small or hairy if you're not interested and have not been lookin :confused:

:evil:

LOL, I knew someone would sooner or later go here. That would be like me walking into work naked and then calling my coworkers all fags for noticing Im naked.

Nice try though.

old ladies with vaginas doing it is even more gross

A prolapsed vagina squished on a bench? I would rather take my chances sitting on the aforementioned handicap toilet seat.

No shit. Naked old guys just taking there sweet damn time in the lockers. Put on some underwear atleast. Fuck. There's something wrong with them or they just don't give a fuck. Every gym I've ever been to has dudes like this. If someone trys to talk to me naked like that, I'll just walk by them and not answer. What's the worse is you have to go to the lockers to go use the restroom and when you come out, there is some old fart blow drying his hair by the sinks, that I need to wash my hands at. You can't just get paper to dry off my hands, got to use the dryer that seems to take forever.

Wait a sec. I thought it was normal behavior to actually spread my ass before I sat on the bench, with no underwear on? I thought Drying my balls with the dryer was normal, except for the discharge, which I did check into (she called it stimulation). My fav is the guy with his butt nekkid ass bending over for his clothes in front of me. Oh yeah... that there just makes a great day.

I am kinda funny, no homo though. I don't like it when people touch their balls (or vaggies) and not wash their hands. Thought I caught myself smelling my hand one day after shaking hands with this nice lady. I was thinking I wanted to be her lap dog.

Top Bottom