Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diplomas!

Bigpimpin10

Platinum
I was talking to a friend of mine.. n she was telling me a bunch of kids she goes to school with used fake transcripts/diplomas to get in..this year.. thats messed? how could they pull that off?

do you know anyone that has done that?
makes me think.. i wanna become a lawyer now lol haha

Fake diplomas/degrees is a FAR bigger problem then most people will admit. Lot of it has to do with the fact that many employers/schools are just too lazy to do the legwork to verify degrees/transcripts. Especialy with the increase of foreign papers.

r

definetly i didnt pay much attention to it... until she brought it up..and i was like wow.. theres 7 kids in her class of 60 that she knows that have used a fake one to get in

I have never had an employer ask me for a transcript or any proof that what was on my resume actually existed.

Now actually faking a transcript in order to get into grad school or something like that? Imagine if a doctor got into medical school because they gave a fake degree. Yikes.

even if you get into law/med school with sketch credentials you're still gonna flunk the boards

..but what if you don't even go to law or med school but have something saying you did and it looks authentic?

um then that sucks?

lol not sure what i'm supposed to say to that. i don't think it'll take very long for people to realize someone is a tool who has no idea what he's doing

Top Bottom