Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet progress

SS, if you reach your goal and drop a little BF you're gonna look pretty damn good! And then running a cycle? Damn!

~EZ

THANK YOU.. I have a problem though. I took bodyfat readings and got them checked apparently Im at my bodyfat goal, but my fucking stomach holds like 90% of my body's fat reservers I'll probably have drop below 10 even have a chance at seeing my abs SMH!

THANK YOU.. I have a problem though. I took bodyfat readings and got them checked apparently Im at my bodyfat goal, but my fucking stomach holds like 90% of my body's fat reservers I'll probably have drop below 10 even have a chance at seeing my abs SMH!

Ha man i know not all calipers or ways of measuring are the same but get this i have to be in the low 3 percentile to even see my abs. I get extremely low when i get on stage and a lot of buddys tell me how lucky i am to be able to get that low, but hell i have to get that way to look good. wile they have abs at 5-6 percent im flat. Just stick to the diet man they will come eventually. You might be like me, my legs start to come in before my abs do :mad: ...

Ha man i know not all calipers or ways of measuring are the same but get this i have to be in the low 3 percentile to even see my abs. I get extremely low when i get on stage and a lot of buddys tell me how lucky i am to be able to get that low, but hell i have to get that way to look good. wile they have abs at 5-6 percent im flat. Just stick to the diet man they will come eventually. You might be like me, my legs start to come in before my abs do :mad: ...

I can see all 4 quadaceps mucles when flexing I can see all 3 heads of my triceps, all 3 heads of my delts. I can see my hamstring quad separation, clear line between my soleus and gastrocnemius... CAN BARELY SEE TOP 4 ABS.

I'm off the diet in the sense that I'm no longer cutting, I'm back to bulking but very clean. I'm checking BF weekly so far I'm back up to 198 and my BF is still 13%. I'm going to do my cycle and bulk VERY CLEAN, hopefully i'll hit about 220 and stay at 215 and keep BF between 13 and 15. Then i'll maintain for about 12 weeks and run a cutter cycle to hopefully keep ALL my muscle and I'll just cut calories, do a high protein mod carb mod fat diet with lots of cardio until im down to about 10. I'll do a keto for the last 4 weeks of hte cycle and then take another 12 weeks to maintain hopefully at about 7-8%.. then I'll run another cycle hopefully starting at about 200 pounds and 7-8% bf and by the time I'm done I want to be sitting comfortably at 210-215 with 9-12% BF

I can see all 4 quadaceps mucles when flexing I can see all 3 heads of my triceps, all 3 heads of my delts. I can see my hamstring quad separation, clear line between my soleus and gastrocnemius... CAN BARELY SEE TOP 4 ABS.

I'm off the diet in the sense that I'm no longer cutting, I'm back to bulking but very clean. I'm checking BF weekly so far I'm back up to 198 and my BF is still 13%. I'm going to do my cycle and bulk VERY CLEAN, hopefully i'll hit about 220 and stay at 215 and keep BF between 13 and 15. Then i'll maintain for about 12 weeks and run a cutter cycle to hopefully keep ALL my muscle and I'll just cut calories, do a high protein mod carb mod fat diet with lots of cardio until im down to about 10. I'll do a keto for the last 4 weeks of hte cycle and then take another 12 weeks to maintain hopefully at about 7-8%.. then I'll run another cycle hopefully starting at about 200 pounds and 7-8% bf and by the time I'm done I want to be sitting comfortably at 210-215 with 9-12% BF

I feel your pain bro. Good grief man thats some serious goals hope you can meet them, 15 lb. of muscle ain't no joke! I hope I can put on another 5-8 lb. of muscle for the stage next year.

I do lots of pull ups. at least 100 a week.

yeah pullups and dips are my bread and butter. i believe in high reps as well, it really pays off bigtime. I could tell right off the bat looking at your biceps you do a lot of pullups.

keep it up man. if you can do weighted even better.

I feel your pain bro. Good grief man thats some serious goals hope you can meet them, 15 lb. of muscle ain't no joke! I hope I can put on another 5-8 lb. of muscle for the stage next year.

I'm up to 205 natural at 13% BF. Im staying natural til july trying get to 208-. I have a drug testing powerlifting meet. I'm going for new PR in all lifts and hopefully to place top 5 overall and win deadlift with a 575 Pull. After that I'm going to run a massive bulk cycle. Clean and lean one cheat meal per week and cardio 3x week for 30 minutes fasted. then I'm going to go off and hopefully keep much strength and size and go back to powerlifting natural. IF i can get up to 220 I might just blast cruise and do a BB contest. try to compete at like 205

yeah pullups and dips are my bread and butter. i believe in high reps as well, it really pays off bigtime. I could tell right off the bat looking at your biceps you do a lot of pullups.

keep it up man. if you can do weighted even better.

yeah thanks bro. I don't do weight I just use a variety of grips and minimal rest like most sets I try to 50 pull ups with as little rest as possible, my record so far is 50 pulls ups in 136 seconds

I Hit the 13% BF mark a few weeks ago I'm back to bulking I have a PL contest coming up in a week, then one in july. I'll be bulking for the next few months. If my BF is low I'll start my cylce mid july, if it's high I'll be doing an IF/ intense cardio for a few weeks before running my cycle.

Top Bottom