Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet progress

the small soldier

Plat Hero
Platinum
I'm about 1/3 of the way to my goals 194 pounds here I'm trying to hit 185-190 while dropping about 2-5% more bodyfat.

IMG_2215.jpg

IMG_2222.jpg

not bad dude, those tattoos though make it impossible to see your chest.

your biceps are your strength. i take it you do a lot of pullups?

I do lots of pull ups. at least 100 a week. I love tattoos wouldn't trade them for anything, but I can see what you mean about obscuring the view

I do lots of pull ups. at least 100 a week. I love tattoos wouldn't trade them for anything, but I can see what you mean about obscuring the view

Do you bodybuild or just just a lifter bro? Just curious. My tattoos don't interfere too much with bodybuilding, i got a few on my ribs and shoulder blade. Like seeing other peoples looks on tattoos and bodybuilding

Do you bodybuild or just just a lifter bro? Just curious. My tattoos don't interfere too much with bodybuilding, i got a few on my ribs and shoulder blade. Like seeing other peoples looks on tattoos and bodybuilding

Powerlift. My goal is to do AT LEAST one bodybuilding show sometime in my life though. my goal is for arond this time next year

I don't mind my tats in the really striated areas, once you get those really grainy spots the tats will kinda take them away. I make sure to do my abdominal thigh to my left side to show my obliques bc that cross I have just hides them on the other side. Man keep that powerlifting up it will really put some thick good looking muscle on you, so once you do decide to get on stage you will have that thickness advantage. Oh and when you do decide to BB put all you got into it, what ever Diet you do, smash it and do not cheat. Let the hole prep for BB take over and tell yourself your going to be the best looking dude up there. Good luck with both sports bro

I don't mind my tats in the really striated areas, once you get those really grainy spots the tats will kinda take them away. I make sure to do my abdominal thigh to my left side to show my obliques bc that cross I have just hides them on the other side. Man keep that powerlifting up it will really put some thick good looking muscle on you, so once you do decide to get on stage you will have that thickness advantage. Oh and when you do decide to BB put all you got into it, what ever Diet you do, smash it and do not cheat. Let the hole prep for BB take over and tell yourself your going to be the best looking dude up there. Good luck with both sports bro

thanks that really means a lot. Im already having trouble sticking to the diet...I have NOT cheated, but im feeling flat and weak. I'm tripling up on carbs today and going back to low carb tomorrow. I really want to cycle now, but I think I'll hold off at least until the end of april.

SS, if you reach your goal and drop a little BF you're gonna look pretty damn good! And then running a cycle? Damn!

~EZ

Top Bottom