Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet on Test Prop/Tren/Mast + Clen/T3 cycle

joejoe4334

Stats: 38 years old, 5'5", 185lbs, 13.5%bf
current diet: IBW 67kg x 38
2546 kcal
254g carbs / 42g
190g protein /31
84g fat / 14g

Background
I started lifting about 6 years ago. I came from 116lbs. That said, this journey has been like no other.
This will be my first cutting cycle and i was wondering how much carbs/fats/protein you think i should consume. I know T3 is hell on muscle loss, so I want to be sure I don't do too little or too much. Is it ok to eat carbs throughout the day? Cycle carbs?

Though I am around 14% bf, I still have yet to fully see my abs. 38 fucking years and I think it's about time. Thank you so much for your help.

Carbs are ok as long as you eat the right carbs and at the right time. Stick to your complex carbohydrates versus simple ones. Complex carbohydrates being your whole grains, and fibrous vegetables. I would also limit my carb intake to the beginning of the day so you can utilize them to keep your insulin levels up to aid in muscle growth and to keep your body in an anabolic state. Optimally taking the majority of your carbs in pre and post workout. This will also allow your body to digest and utilize all the carbs so they do not get stored as fat. Avoid eating them later in the day because you can not properly utilize carbs at night and they will be stored as body fat also.

Sent from my iPad using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Carbs are ok as long as you eat the right carbs and at the right time. Stick to your complex carbohydrates versus simple ones. Complex carbohydrates being your whole grains, and fibrous vegetables. I would also limit my carb intake to the beginning of the day so you can utilize them to keep your insulin levels up to aid in muscle growth and to keep your body in an anabolic state. Optimally taking the majority of your carbs in pre and post workout. This will also allow your body to digest and utilize all the carbs so they do not get stored as fat. Avoid eating them later in the day because you can not properly utilize carbs at night and they will be stored as body fat also.

Sent from my iPad using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Typical broscience response lol..

Dude you are running test/tren/mast the t3 isn't even needed but your metabolism is going to be a furnace assuming you lift somewhat hard.. Some people advocate low fat on tren but I think that's retarded. You have your macros laid out and although you didn't give much detail I think you will be fine with that layout as long as its below maintenance.. With those compounds at 14% BF your diet is going to be the key to getting around the 10 range where most male abs start to actually pop out a little.

You should post your cycle experience because what you are running is no joke.. Tren and t3 are both compounds that should not be fucked with, personally I wouldn't even bother with the t3 and add in some GW but post some more information about goals and experience

Top Bottom