Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet help

roland376

i'm in my 5th week of 250 mg sust week, 400mg equipose, and i just started winny 50mg daily. What should my diet look like if i want to gain some lean mass while watching fat increase?

thansks

It really varies from person to person. It is really trial and error in terms of your diet as there is no set diet or cal for one person. For example. I cut with 2300-2500 cals a day while doing cardio 3-4 times a week and find this is the perfect limit for me to lose unwanted body fat with out losing to much muscle. I bulk on about 4500-5000 cals a day but I found I added body fat so on my last cycle(towards the end) I ate 3500-3900 cals a day coming mostly from Protein. The fats I got came from Flax Oil and EFA's amd I ate no more then 200 carbs a day (all complex except for post workout) With this diet I managed to lose some body fat while adding muscle which is what my goal was. Try out a few diffrent diets and you will find one that works best for you

M18

A decent guideline would be lean mass lbs. X 14-16cals.
But as Stang said its very individual. If you have a fast metabolism and generally stay at 10% or less, cals can be increased.

Top Bottom