Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet help

FOZY

whats up..This has been my diet for a while...some things subbed here and there but this is what I have been doing....Trying to keep mass and just drop some BF
I am 5'8 190...Also trying to keep carbs low

My goal is not to " Diet " but just eat to maintain muscle. I play hockey 3-4x a week so that is my cardio. In the winter I only play 1x a week so thats when I try to put on Mass. Lift 4 days a week. All movements 6-10 reps right now

9:00: Protein Bar ( Isopure) 300 cal 30 g P 11c

11:00 Protein Shake 40 g P

1:00 Grilled chicken breast ( I full breast) and 1 baked Yam

3:30 Protein Shake

6:00 Dinner is either some sort of steak ( over 16oz) or chicken breast usually with some salad or veggies

9:30 Post workout protein shake

Any suggestions please add....I am really trying to learn to eat clean I just nead to knoe if I am on the right track

During the weekend things change do to bbq's and what not but this is mt diet mon-fri religiously

Sounds ok so far... Don't eat sugar and you should see even better results.

Make sure you do not have sugar in the protein shakes, and the bar in the morning should not have sugar.

Drink lots of water.

Its seems like your not taking in many carbs, none the less fat. So your body is going to start breaking down the protein that your muscles need to glycogen for energy. You can not cut both carbs and fat and expect not to lose muscle. I would increase your carbs, and keep your fat low. For your weight I would take in like 300 grams of carbs a day, all the carbs being of complex. Right now you are wasting alot of your protein for energy

Top Bottom