Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet for Bulking?

If you are just looking to plainly bulk...this ratio is a good one: 45/40/15 (protein/carb/fat)...I do belive that 50/30/20 (protein/carb/fat) is a great ratio but not a feasible one for bulking, in my view, when compared to 45/40/15...

Mr.X :cool:

so easy...eat as much as you can .... you're hungry ? just eat (no matter what). when I'm bulking I only set 2 goals in my mind: 5000+ cal and 300 g protein. Thats all. And it works.

If you are looking for "clean bulking" then you have to follow a "clean" bulking diet. If not, simply eat everything that's not nailed down and has protein....EXAMPLE: all fast food (burgers, pizza, kfc..etc), 1 jar all natural peanut butter a day, steak etc..

Again, the choice is yours; just remember, if you eat everything that's not nailed down, then you'll end up a muscular fat-ass...;)

Mr. X

What would be a "clean" bulking diet? I'm 6'4" 210 and need some muscle weight...am trying the anabolic diet, but I want to shoot for 5000-6000+ cals a days and I find it almost impossible to force down that much protein and fat w/ no carbs. If I follow the 40/30/30 idea and train hard w/ some cardio (have a very fast metabolism) will I get FAT?

No you will not gain a great amount of fat, if any at all, for the fat-gain should be pretty slim-to-nil if you follow a clean bulk. Try having a lot of low-GI carbs and quality proteins/fats.
EXAMPLE OF A MEAL:
1 cup oatmeal + 1 scoop protein (mixed in)
7oz. chicken breast (skin-less)
5egg whites+ 1whole egg yolk
2 tbsp. peanut butter

Top Bottom