Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet/cycle recommendations

chickmagnet

hey guys-
heres my problem. I need to drop my bodyfat considerably, but everytime i try to do it i just end up losing weight and muscle...especially with eca. So what do i need to do as far as diet and supplements so that i dont lose much weight and continue to gain muscle mass, while getting cut at the same time? is this even possible?????? stats 6'2 200 lbs 12-14% bodyfat. done 2 cycles of test.

Losing fat while gaining muscle is very hard, if not impossible. One option is to do a light
cycle of cuttin roids like winstrol stacked with eq and take T3 while on your cycle.
T3 is known as an awesome fat burner while on cycle.
BUMP anyone else?

Well, you could do a test/fina/winny cycle and cut your calories. You would probably not lose an ounce of muscle, and may even gain some.

Other than that, you could get into yohimbe with the eca. And you could add t3...and if all else fails, you could go with the undisputed, heavyweight of the fat burning community: dnp!

It all hinges on what you want to do, how fast you want it, and what kind of sides you are willing to put up with.

I just got done doing a Test/EQ cycle. I went from 285lbs to 225lbs (still cutting) I haven't lost any strength at all.

harmonic...

Let me get this staight.... You lost 60 lbs on a test/eq cycle?????
You must have been using some kind of thermogenic compound, huh?

Just recently started thermodrine.. I just have 3 servings of oatmeal for my carbs per day and I live off of chicken tuna or steak.. That is all!! Period! 30min of cardio in the morn, and 30 in the evening.. I'll have before and after pics up in a few weeks, I still wanna lose about 20 more lbs or so.

Thermodrine, huh? I'm gonna try adipokinetix soon. Does Thermodrine work better or
something? Isn't thermodrine just an eca? Anyway, glad to hear you got those awesome
results, bud! Keep me posted. I need to lose a few lbs too.

Ya, it's the same as E/C/A.. Thanks for the support bro.. Just dedicate yourself to the strict diet and cardio and you'll lose that weight in no time.

Top Bottom