Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet/Cycle Question?

swoldier

I have just started taking Anadrol, T-200, and Deca300. My cycle goes as plan over eight weeks:

1 anadrol ed
800mgs of t-200 per week
300mgs of deca300 per week

My question to yall is what type of diet should I undergo. What I mean by that is how much protein, carbs, and fats should I take in a day and what type of foods should I eat and how many times a day should I eat etc...............

You should have known this LONG before you ever started AS. It's a pre-requisite for successful AS use. If you honestly don't know the answers to these fundamental questions then you truely have no business dabling in anabolics. But, since this is a fine forum to extend knowledge I will offer some advice. Looks as though you're trying to gain mass..."Bulk". Bottome line is you need to consume more calories than you use each day. You have to be consistant about this in order to continue the weight gain process. Nobody can give you specific numbers as we don't even know the slightest bit about your body. Protein is what builds the muscle you seek...AS enhances the body's ability to utilize this dietary protein to build muscle. This being said, you need a lot of protein to optimize your gears functions. 2g per pound of bodyweight is pretty standard to meet the needs of a hard training AS user. Carbs fuel intense weight training sesions as well as fuel anabolic activities and spare amino acids for thier sole use...to build muscle tissue. I would recomend 3g per pound of bodyweight. You need fat as well, but it must be benificial fats that serve a valuble purpose to physiological activities. Mono-unsaturated and poly-unsaturated fats. Omega-3 fatty acids serve the best purpose for weight trainers. You need enough, but not too much as fat is calorically dense and can lead you into a sever hypercaloric state if you aren't carefull. Fats are used for myriad of reasons so you do need them. Saturated and trans-fatty acids however are detrimental and should be avoided. It's very hard to determine your calorie requirements period, let alone without any information about yourself. You need to consume frequent meals. Eat every two to three hours...preferably 6 or more meals a day. You should know what foods to be eating now to that are clean and nutritious. It will take a book to write this all out, so you're going to have to take the time to do some studying on your own. Please do...Diet is THE determining factor in success in bodybuilding.

Top Bottom