Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet advice regarding AAS...Mr X, diet gurus...

slyder190 said:
600mg Cyp/week, 500mg NPP/week, 40mg D-bol/day (only for another week for the D-bol). Up about 11 lbs, but you also have to keep in mind I was still coming off my summer diet and adding cals back in slow since September, so My weight goes up easier at this time.

I'm running something similar 500mgsCyp/week. 300mgsNPP. 400mgsEQ. Currently almost done with week 4. I'm up about 18 pounds. Running Adex for bloat, but still feel bloated as shit. First time running NPP and it's great for strength. My stomach is feeling freaking huge though. I'm suprised you're only up 11 pounds. You would think you'd be up 11 lbs of water alone off that cycle. How's the strength gains? Are you taking anything to control the bloat?

WannaBeBig72 said:
I'm running something similar 500mgsCyp/week. 300mgsNPP. 400mgsEQ. Currently almost done with week 4. I'm up about 18 pounds. Running Adex for bloat, but still feel bloated as shit. First time running NPP and it's great for strength. My stomach is feeling freaking huge though. I'm suprised you're only up 11 pounds. You would think you'd be up 11 lbs of water alone off that cycle. How's the strength gains? Are you taking anything to control the bloat?

Yeah, I'm taking 25mg Aromasin/day as well as 40mg nolva/day. Stength is OTM.

slyder190 said:
Okay, here's a quick overview-

Non Workout days -

Meals 1-3 -50 grams protein, 60-75 grams carbs, 30-35 grams fat.

Meals 4 and son on, 50-60 grams protein, 30 grams fat.

Workout days -

Meal 1- same as above

Meal 2- PW shake, 60-65 grams protein, 75 grams carbs, 6 grams fat.

Meal 3 (first PW whole food meal) - about the same breakdown as meal 2.

Meal 4- same as meal 1 above.

Meals 5 and so on- same as above for meals 4 and so on.

This is just a quick rough estimate overview, but you get the idea. I usually take 2TBS Udos with my meals as is. Sometimes I swipe out one TBS Udo's for a TBS of MCT instead, usually 2x a day.

Mak, you suggest ANPB. great source of healhty fats, but it also adds more protein into the mix as well. I may just do that though. it would make my life easier, and it's yummy. And I wouldn't have to spend as much $$$ on Udo's and MCT's.

It does add protein. It's an easy way to increase cals and get the scale moving again.

slyder190 said:
Okay, here's a quick overview-

Non Workout days -

Meals 1-3 -50 grams protein, 60-75 grams carbs, 30-35 grams fat.

Meals 4 and son on, 50-60 grams protein, 30 grams fat.

Workout days -

Meal 1- same as above

Meal 2- PW shake, 60-65 grams protein, 75 grams carbs, 6 grams fat.

Meal 3 (first PW whole food meal) - about the same breakdown as meal 2.

Meal 4- same as meal 1 above.

Meals 5 and so on- same as above for meals 4 and so on.

This is just a quick rough estimate overview, but you get the idea. I usually take 2TBS Udos with my meals as is. Sometimes I swipe out one TBS Udo's for a TBS of MCT instead, usually 2x a day.

Mak, you suggest ANPB. great source of healhty fats, but it also adds more protein into the mix as well. I may just do that though. it would make my life easier, and it's yummy. And I wouldn't have to spend as much $$$ on Udo's and MCT's.

what does "Meals 5 and so on- same as above for meals 4 and so on." mean? are you saying, 4 and so on = more meals or is the 5th meal your last?

slyder190 said:
Yeah, I'm taking 25mg Aromasin/day as well as 40mg nolva/day. Stength is OTM.

Is that nolva kind of high? I'm with ya on the Aromasin but 40mg of nolva sounds like PCT dosages.

Also, what exactly are you eating? give me a breakdown meal by meal. The only way to see what's wrong, is to see what you're eating. Since you could be eating 75 grams of sugar, I don't know. (obvious overstatement but you get the point)

Mr.X said:
Also, what exactly are you eating? give me a breakdown meal by meal. The only way to see what's wrong, is to see what you're eating. Since you could be eating 75 grams of sugar, I don't know. (obvious overstatement but you get the point)

I hear ya. Carbs come from pumpernickel breads, brown rice and sweet potatoes. I don't count broccolli or lettuce, which are the only veggies I eat.

Protein comes from turkey, egg whites, non-fat cheese, chicken and protein powder.

fats come from whatever occurs naturally in my food choices of course and Udo's and MCT's. (Lots of Udo's).

Today, breakfast was 4oz turkey on a pempernickel bagel with nonfat mayo, 1TBS MCT Oil, and a whey protein shake.

Next meal was at appleBee's. I had a whole wheat quesadilla with extran non-fat cheese and chcken.

The meal after was an egg white omlette w-nonfat mozz, 2 TBS Udo's and a sweet potatoe with cinamon.

So that's today's breakdown so far.

Top Bottom