Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did i buy junk sustanon 250????

ar981

I just bought 4 amps of sustanon . I want to see if these are real or fake before i make a bigger purchase. Someone please help. Please only respond if you are sure. No educated guesses please.

Note: I know the pics came out a little blurry here are the details.

1ml
SUSTENON '250' <---Thats exactly how its spelled
Androgenico de accao prolongada
Para administracao intramuscular
Cada ml contem: Proplonato de
testosterona 30 mg - fenilpropionato de
testosterona 60 mg - isocaproato de
testosterona 60 mg - decanoato de
testosterona 60 mg - alcool
bezilico 0.1 ml veiculo oleoso q.b.p 1 ml
N.V. Organon Oss Holanda

Also it did not hurt at all when i poked and has rounded corners on the labels

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you mistype? The last blend should have 100mg decanoate.

It looks good, but I have to view it small... You should have a red and yellow ring on top. If it does say 60mg for the last blend something is up .. because it does not add up to 250mg then.

yeah sorry i miss typed it is 100 mg but only a red ring on top and a white on the neck

Last edited:
Those sust amps usally arent fake not worth the time to counterfit. Most likely the real deal, if you inject 1 one amp and it hurts the next day its the real thing.

I wish I could agree 2diezel, but I hear so much of fakes with amps its rediculous. with human grade they can charge more, which makes it worth it to fake them.

if they can't even spell sustanon correctly I would be nervous.

^^^^I have seen like 4 different ways to spell sustanon, i just dont get it..lol Maybe times changed since i was getting amps.

ive heard of other companys using sus-a-ton. but they are all underground labs trying to profit from the sustanon name.

Top Bottom