Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

did 10 sets of 12-15 pullups at the gym.. WOW

Or do them at the beginning and treat them like a compound.

Doing 100+ lbs. on dips can produce some serious results.

did 10 sets of pullups yesterday again.. 12-15 reps each. not as sore this time around. this is gonna be a staple from now on.. then did isolations just to show off the guns

the day before did 4 sets of 25 rep dips, and did 140 pushups in 4 sets after 5 sets of bench. awesome workouts.

dips + pullups = success.

Nicely done man.

Good work with the pullups bro. That set the bar pretty high now you have to do that atleast everytime!!!! lol

problem is my cycle is coming to a close, I won't feel like superman anymore in the gym :mad:

but off cycle I work just as hard, thank goodness for supps like powerchews and the other great supps our sponsors have available. I will be able to still get an edge

yo, sometimes when im out of town for work and i cant find anywhere to lift, there is an old jailhouse routine called the plp. pushups, lunge, pullups! alternate every set to a different variation of the previous move and go for 10 rounds. 10 p's, 10 l's, 10 p's. repeat till u got a 100 of each.. or more if ur in better shape.

so like 10 normal pushups, lunge, widegrip pullups > 10- widegrip pushups, lunge, overhand pullups, etc.

i dont know of any lunge variations but whatevs. ill grab a tv and throw it on my shoulders. where im at right now i have a little 32inch old school one thats 2 feet deep and weighs 30-40ish pounds. better than nothing.. although right now i have a gym but if i gotta i gotta. i bring my pullup bar wit me everywhere i go. even that p90x chest/back video is alright. i downloaded that cuz apparently u dont need shit for weights. its fuckin hard i will say that much. not a bodybuilder workout but like i said, when your traveling and u dont know where to workout sometimes its all u got. plus p90x plymetric kicks ass. never tried the others yet

Top Bottom