Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dermacrine!!!!Why it makes you feel so good, and why its so good for you on or off cy

Re: Dermacrine!!!!Why it makes you feel so good, and why its so good for you on or of

Strongbow said:
So your saying you can do the dermacrine while your on cycle ? If your giving out discounts Il try anything once.
Yes you can. Just send me a pm about the discount.

Re: Dermacrine!!!!Why it makes you feel so good, and why its so good for you on or off cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good thread

Re: Dermacrine!!!!Why it makes you feel so good, and why its so good for you on or off cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I am taking 50 mgs of DHEA orally ED, is Dermacrine out for me. If not, what concerns if any should I have?

Seconds said:
If I am taking 50 mgs of DHEA orally ED, is Dermacrine out for me. If not, what concerns if any should I have?

You would want to discontinue the oral DHEA for the Dermacrine, since taking both would just be too much DHEA. Dermacrine provides a slightly different effect since the DHEA will have more conversion to more powerful hormones by passing through the skin. Plus, the Derma has balanced levels of pregnenolone… with resveratrol, benzoflavone, and chysin to help libido and erectile function.

-Pp

Taking 50 mgs DHEA orallt ED...is Dermacrine a waste for me or what?

Re: Dermacrine!!!!Why it makes you feel so good, and why its so good for you on or of

needtogetaas said:
Yes you can. Just send me a pm about the discount.
Thanks Bro. Look for a PM tomorrow.

Seconds said:
Taking 50 mgs DHEA orallt ED...is Dermacrine a waste for me or what?

Check out my reply above ^

Dermacrine would provide additional benefit, but you would want to cut out the oral DHEA.

-Pp

Primordial Performance said:
Check out my reply above ^

Dermacrine would provide additional benefit, but you would want to cut out the oral DHEA.

-Pp
Oral dhea is second rate to derma an way. :)

Top Bottom