Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dermacrine!!!!Why it makes you feel so good, and why its so good for you on or off cy

Re: Dermacrine!!!!Why it makes you feel so good, and why its so good for you on or of

Q about derma. I just started a bottle & it has something that feels like 'sand' in it (gritty). My first bottle was not like that. This bottle is about 6-7 months old. Is something wrong with it ? What is the gritty substance ?

Where did you keep the bottle.

Re: Dermacrine!!!!Why it makes you feel so good, and why its so good for you on or of

In my med/vitamin cabinet. Temp range never varies from 67-77 deg.

HMMMM shake it up good I feel its still good. I will get pp in here to take a stab at it. I know 6 months it is still good.

Ok, thanks bro. I have shaken it very well. Looks normal except for it feels like something has crystalized in it.

Ok, thanks bro. I have shaken it very well. Looks normal except for it feels like something has crystalized in it.

It’s the actives that have fallout out of solution. This can happen if the formula gets too cold, say, during shipping.

You can try heating the bottle in hot water and then shaking again… the heat should help dissolve the active ingredients again.

BTW, we’ve fixed this problem in the new 5.0 formula.

-Eric

It’s the actives that have fallout out of solution. This can happen if the formula gets too cold, say, during shipping.

You can try heating the bottle in hot water and then shaking again… the heat should help dissolve the active ingredients again.

BTW, we’ve fixed this problem in the new 5.0 formula.

-Eric

Heating the bottle in hot water did nothing. Should I try boiling water ? If not, I do not want to spend a month applying something that isn't going to work. Will you replace, or at least give me some kind of credit for a new bottle ?

Heating the bottle in hot water did nothing. Should I try boiling water ? If not, I do not want to spend a month applying something that isn't going to work. Will you replace, or at least give me some kind of credit for a new bottle ?

Sure, shoot me a PM with your order info.

-Eric

PM sent. I really appreciate the good customer service, and will be ordering from you again. Thanks.

Top Bottom