Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dermacrine!!!!Why it makes you feel so good, and why its so good for you on or off cy

Re: Dermacrine!!!!Why it makes you feel so good, and why its so good for you on or of

sweed said:
how many pumps/day?
How long will that last. considering this product for a test run. any promo codes?
thanks needto!
Yes sweed pm me and I will hook you up with a good discount. You are a long time good member so I think you deserve it.

Its 5 pumps a day and 1 bottle will last a month.

Re: Dermacrine!!!!Why it makes you feel so good, and why its so good for you on or off cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good info Bro, thanks! My baby K comin at ya!

Re: Dermacrine!!!!Why it makes you feel so good, and why its so good for you on or off cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome! That sounds like a perfect timeframe for me. pm comin your way!

I used Dermacrine for 5 weeks by itself. No AAS or pro-hormones at all. It's about as good of a legal product that you will find.

I found the stuff worked great and wasn't that suppressive when used for 5 weeks.

I used 4 pumps a day. One pump on each shoulder and one pump on each lat area. I didn't go over board on the dosages which is probably why I made it last 5 weeks. I think the key is to try and spread the product over as much area as possible. I don't think you really need to completely saturate one area with a lot of the lotion. Just my two cents.

This stuff won't do anything drastic but you will notice subtle differences. I seemed to have more energy, I felt that it helped melt off some body fat, and I had veins starting to pop out in places I wasn't used to. I also liked to smell.

Overall, I was pretty impressed with it. I may have seen more results with it because I train naturally and maybe my body wasn't used to something like this. Either way, I think it would be worth it for people to try it.

How dermacrine can help reduce or cure Anxiety induced by aas cycles. Some people can get nasty Anxiety sides from compounds like eq,tren,winny,and even deca or others. This is most common with eq.

Anxiety is related to GABA-ergic transmission in the brain. These steroids have adverse effects on GABA receptors in the brain. In other words they strip the brain of GABA-ergic transmission creating Anxiety and or panic attacks.

The ingredents in dermacrine up regulate GABA-ergic transmission,regulate depression,and help regulate Anxiety and panic attacks. By way of influencing serotonin,norepinephrine,dopamine, and Reducing Cortisol.

Dermacrine improves energy levels,Puts you in a better mood,enhances stress coping abilities,gives a feeling of well being, and calms you down.

Combined with its muscle building fat burning effects its no wonder this product is so populer.

Re: Dermacrine!!!!Why it makes you feel so good, and why its so good for you on or of

therugger said:
Thanks and I think you really hit my question there in the end. Using it as a bridge, would this basically leave you shut down?

Like needto said, Dermacrine can be suppressive because it’s basically a direct injection of hormones, which is why we only recommend 4 week cycles.

We say it’s ‘mildly suppressive’ because you can run it for 4 weeks, and recover just fine without PCT. We just suggest that you use Sustain Alpha afterwards to recover faster and maximize your testosterone levels.

-Pp

Ive read that Pregnenolone can cause anxiety as it has anti gaba effects or something like that. I can find the links, but is this true?

SuperOne said:
Ive read that Pregnenolone can cause anxiety as it has anti gaba effects or something like that. I can find the links, but is this true?
Pregnenolone increases dopamine release in the nucleus accumbens(collection of neurons within the forebrain which plays an important role in reward, laughter, pleasure). By means of activity of the mesencephalic dopaminergic projection to the nucleus accumbens.

In other words if gives you that feel good feeling.

Cool thanks.

I read that if Pregnenolone levels get too high it can cause anxiety, and it acts like a stimulant,ect. So i guess it is possible.

The thing i dont like about Pregnenolone is that it can convert into so many things you never know what its going to convert to.

SuperOne said:
Cool thanks.

I read that if Pregnenolone levels get too high it can cause anxiety, and it acts like a stimulant,ect. So i guess it is possible.

The thing i dont like about Pregnenolone is that it can convert into so many things you never know what its going to convert to.
Dermacrins preparatory blend controls this very nicely bro. What would you be worried about it converting to?

The formula is pretty good in the sense that it utilizes all the ingredents good effects well minimizing or negating any adverse ones. :heart:

Top Bottom