Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dermacrine!!!!Why it makes you feel so good, and why its so good for you on or off cy

Re: Dermacrine!!!!Why it makes you feel so good, and why its so good for you on or of

needtogetaas said:
Pregnenolone increases dopamine release in the nucleus accumbens(collection of neurons within the forebrain which plays an important role in reward, laughter, pleasure). By means of activity of the mesencephalic dopaminergic projection to the nucleus accumbens.

In other words if gives you that feel good feeling.
I've only been taking derma for a week and do have increased energy levels... Need to's post may explain why I feel just a tad bit sharper at work... I had doubts that it was imagined, but maybe not...

Re: Dermacrine!!!!Why it makes you feel so good, and why its so good for you on or of

Im worried about the Pregnenolone converting into Progesterone, Cortisol, Aldosterone,ect.

Re: Dermacrine!!!!Why it makes you feel so good, and why its so good for you on or off cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ttt

SuperOne said:
Im worried about the Pregnenolone converting into Progesterone, Cortisol, Aldosterone,ect.

Part of it does convert to progesterone which helps control DHT conversion from the testosterone. (a balancing effect) A small amount of it may also eventualy convert to aldosterone, but DHEA blocks most of the cortisol conversion.

-Pp

Re: Dermacrine!!!!Why it makes you feel so good, and why its so good for you on or off cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have ran dermarcine with the first sustain.

I was very impressed with the results. I gained around 2lbs in 4 weeks and i got a little leaner. Kept all of it and felt fine PCT. Now since sustain alpha is better im guessing i will def. give it another go-around.

juggy54 said:
i have ran dermarcine with the first sustain.

I was very impressed with the results. I gained around 2lbs in 4 weeks and i got a little leaner. Kept all of it and felt fine PCT. Now since sustain alpha is better im guessing i will def. give it another go-around.

Thats great news bro... and yes, the Sustain Alpha has been much improved since the original Sustain.

-Pp

Any one else want to know more.

this was a great post! i've used Dermacrine and that stuff does everything it's suppose to! I just got my Sustain Alpha today and I'm going to see how that stuff works. I know if it came from PP it'll be good though.

stbizzle said:
this was a great post! i've used Dermacrine and that stuff does everything it's suppose to! I just got my Sustain Alpha today and I'm going to see how that stuff works. I know if it came from PP it'll be good though.

Hey bro, you the same stbizzle from OLM?

-Pp

Top Bottom