Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Debate: Using Nolva as a precautionary for Gyno whilst on cycle.

aj13

Hey guys,

As you can see in the title, my doctor gave me a script of Nolva to use whilst on cycle. I told him I use letro/femara for that IF i notice bloat and he went on some rant that you can just take nolva at 20mg/day instead.

Does his argument have any merit?

And can you all not chime in with an answer without substantiating what you have said.

I will personally be saving them for end of cycle but what ever goes :biggrin: :biggrin:

I tried using nolva on test. still got gyno and bloat symptoms..

My experience is that nolva helped prevent gyno but did nothing for bloat. I now use letro.

Also if you're using a progestin like deca or tren in the cycle, it's a good idea to avoid nolva since it has been shown to upregulate progesterone receptors which could make sides like gyno worse.

aromasin all the way on cycle and pct

aromasin all the way on cycle and pct

or forma-stanzol which is another suicide aromatase inhibitor like Aromasin but has way more in it as well. DIM, 7,8 benzo, Chestnut and more even giving you localized effects in water reduction.. I plus 8 weeks of it cost less. :qt::qt: Figured I would toss this in there. http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...roid-best-pct-best-gyno-treatment-698487.html read up on dat shit..

BTW nolvadex will cause rebound when you come off the cycle. It is not lowering estrogen its blocking it from the ER and well it is doing this blood concentration of estrogen goes up. Studies prove this.

I believe in using an AI on cycle. My preferred method is Arimidex on cycle followed by Aromasin & Nolvadex as PCT.

I have used Nolvadex at 10mg per day on cycle in addition to my regular AI dosing if I began noticing symptoms of gyno. Nolvadex will quickly eliminate gyno symptoms if you catch it early. Nevertheless, I would not rely on a SERM such as Nolvadex alone on cycle without a healthy dose of an AI. I feel much better using an AI; this keeps estrogen from actually increasing in the body and therefore prevents ALL the negative side effects of high estrogen.

Top Bottom