Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Debaser...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Animal is a fucking child who actually edited my posts. He could never address the original argument, and instead attacked my knowledge on hormones, which was largely irrelevent (not to mention I admitted my lack of expertise on the subject, and that it WAS irrelevent). He never could address my initial argument, so he simply changed the subject and threw out as many childish insults as possible. A "spanking"? Quite the opposite, and if you'll remember, I actually TOLD him to ban me, for I was sick of his ridiculous pre-pubescent antics.

And to b-fold, I have honestly no fucking clue what you're talking about and what you're taking so personally. That last post referenced Suston's reply (even quoted), who made a statement saying something about it being ridiculous to debate a pro, simply because his numbers are higher. Absolute idiocy. If you can't understand why his post is utterly WRONG, then I have no reason to bother discussing this further.

Debaser, you're a bit too harsh. I agree that maybe B might be letting it hit him too close to the heart, but still, you just act like a dick half the time man. I couldn't even imagine your tone, were I to hear to speak. I respect both you and B due to the amount of dedication you have towards what you do. I know B is a professional strongman, and you, Debaser, have your own agenda. Whatever that may be, training muay thai, boxing, and...something else, twice a week for two hours is impressive.

I agree that respect is sometimes lacking on these boards. I followed that other thread, and I do agree that Suston's comment isn't completely sound, but I also know where he's coming from. Knowledge isn't the only thing that matters. Experience means a whole lot more than any book can teach you.

Debaser said:
And to b-fold, I have honestly no fucking clue what you're talking about and what you're taking so personally. That last post referenced Suston's reply (even quoted), who made a statement saying something about it being ridiculous to debate a pro, simply because his numbers are higher. Absolute idiocy. If you can't understand why his post is utterly WRONG, then I have no reason to bother discussing this further.

And once again you avoid every point in one of my posts to you.

You were replying TO Suston in that thread...ABOUT me. Hmm..I wonder why I would take it personally? Saying that my knowledge about STRENGTH TRAINING is belittled. Interesting.

Still...you avoid lots of points...

I keep seeing your true colors coming through. So little respect given...yet so much respect demanded.

B True

So hormones arent relevant in a topic about exercise-induced sistemic protein sinthesys? Well Im kinda lost then. Let go, its over.

Frango said:
So hormones arent relevant in a topic about exercise-induced sistemic protein sinthesys? Well Im kinda lost then. Let go, its over.

Look, it's really simple. Animal kept trying to argue that hormones caused system protein synthesis. He kept thinking I was denying that. I said, "OK, now show me evidence that squats actually raise hormone levels to any significant amount" and he never could, he just kept babbling on about red herrings.

And to b fold...

This is pointless. I'm tired of dramatic forum bullshit because people can't separate the man from the argument.

1. Point out to me where I belittled your strength training expertise. Simple disagreement is not disrespect!

2. I don't demand respect from anybody. I present arguments, it's up to the forum-goers to make their own decisions, not you.

3. Debate is what keeps a forum healthy! Why the hell do you have to consider reasonable arguments against you personal attacks?! I wouldn't care if the fucking round table of Ed Coan, Paul Anderson, Westside, Nazareth barbell, and every gold medal olympic weightlifter in iron history all made a statement, because who you are does not make you right by default.

4. Bodybuilding, strength training, etc. are pastimes PLAGUED by anecdotal evidence. Back up your claims, "Because I say so, and I'm big and strong" doesn't fly! That's how misinformation spreads, and we don't need any more of it.

5. You keep on talking about disrespect, yet you basically state that your opinions are more valid than mine simply because you're stronger. THAT is disrespect. THAT is total BULLSHIT.

I'm done. I have enough stress in my life right now to floor 3 people, so I'm not going to go out of my way to deal with more of it on the fucking internet, when it's unfounded in the first place.

Debaser said:
And to b fold...

This is pointless. I'm tired of dramatic forum bullshit because people can't separate the man from the argument.
With a name like "debaser" and one who sure does seem to stirr up a lot of forum "crap"...this sounds kinda funny coming from you. Seperate the man from the arguement? Hmm...lets see.

On a discussion about West Side training...you have two different people presenting arguements.

Lets forget that one of them is a Pro Strength Athlete and near 300 pounds and that the other one is a 200 or so (?) for a few minutes. Lets then look at the fact that one of them trains WSB and that the other one never has.

Hmmm...

Debaser said:
1. Point out to me where I belittled your strength training expertise. Simple disagreement is not disrespect!

You have pointed it out a few times. Suston makes a post about how someone is putting arguing with a pro strength athlete and YOU come back with a reply that belittled my advice. You DO show disrespect and LOTS of people see it too. It ain't just me.

Debaser said:
2. I don't demand respect from anybody. I present arguments, it's up to the forum-goers to make their own decisions, not you.
You sure do present every single thing that you say like you are the most arrogant person on the Planet.

Debaser said:
3. Debate is what keeps a forum healthy! Why the hell do you have to consider reasonable arguments against you personal attacks?! I wouldn't care if the fucking round table of Ed Coan, Paul Anderson, Westside, Nazareth barbell, and every gold medal olympic weightlifter in iron history all made a statement, because who you are does not make you right by default.
Once again, you can disagree with me all that you want to. I do not mind that. I don't find that your "arguements" to be reasonable either. That and your comment WAS a personal stab at me in the Westside thread...as we have already established.

Who one is does not make them right by default? I agree.
JUST because you are "Debaser", just because you are not very big, and just because you are not very strong, does not make YOU correct either. Think about that.

Debaser said:
4. Bodybuilding, strength training, etc. are pastimes PLAGUED by anecdotal evidence. Back up your claims, "Because I say so, and I'm big and strong" doesn't fly! That's how misinformation spreads, and we don't need any more of it.

Always remember...just because you are not big and strong, does NOT mean that you are correct either. This isn't about who is bigger and stronger. At one time, I was your size (much smaller and MUCH weaker) and I have continued to progress to where I am now. You say that I make points with "I'm bigger so I'm right..." which is sooooo far off.

Remember that you can't win an arguement with...."I'm not as big and have poor genetics and this other idea makes better sense so I'm right". That doesn't fly either.

Misinformation? You have posted on a WSB thread, which you have NO CLUE about how to do. I don't post on your DC training threads...because I know so little about it. Hey...I'll even ADMIT that I don't. Strange that you can't ADMIT that you know so little about WSB and Strength Training.

Debaser said:
5. You keep on talking about disrespect, yet you basically state that your opinions are more valid than mine simply because you're stronger. THAT is disrespect. THAT is total BULLSHIT.

I stated what? Where?
I have said that I should be given a little respect for the things that I've done in my life and not shows disrespect from you or anyone else.
Ohh...and about WSB...I didn't present opinion either.

Debaser said:
I'm done. I have enough stress in my life right now to floor 3 people, so I'm not going to go out of my way to deal with more of it on the fucking internet, when it's unfounded in the first place.

I'll state this here:
I hope that you do not come back. I do not like your attitude and never have. I believe that attitudes like yours hurt every forum. THAT is my opinion.

B True

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom