Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deadlift Program Help

To be completely honest I don't do lower body assistance. When I squat,after my topset, I will usually do 3x10 with like 235 and I will be gassed for the rest of the work out. For my DL I do the same but with 250, after top set. I follow both exercises with GHRs and pull ups for decompression and finally core work. Its simple, but with the nature of these exercises this has all I have really needed keeping adding lbs. to my squat and DLs

Drawing blanks man, I literally don't do leg assistance besides doing extra sets with the big lifts, and honestly its worked for me up until this point. Should I start? Maybe I could do Romanians on my DL day and Front Squats on my Squat day.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. If you start encountering weaknesses with either lift, then you can add stuff in.

Aight man, thanks for all the help bro. I'm sure you got better things to do then write me a program step by step. Seriously thanks bro, I'll let you know how things turn out.

Top Bottom