Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DE Lower - PR's and some vids

JOKER47

Elite Mentor
DE Lower today. Been working on form a lot the last couple months, and feel like I'm making progress.
Hoping for some form critique from the boards, and advice on improvements. That's why there are a lot of vids today.:)

Warmup
DB Cleans - 1x20, 1x15

Box Squats - Been working on form A LOT on these. Any and all critiques and input are much appreciated.:)
95x10x2
135x2
165x2
185x10x2+ Light Bands - 20lbs PR
set 2
set 5
set 10

Power Cleans - I feel as though my form on these is much better, but I really need some input
on form and improvements on these. CCJ, IronLion?
135x1x2
135 Power Clean
155x1
155 Power Clean
185x1
185 Power Clean
205x1
205 Power Clean
215x1 - PR! - Almost passed out after this one. *LOL*
215 Power Clean

I feel very good about my form on these. I think I was pulling to much with my lower back before. I feel very little in my
lower back now, and I am cleaning more weight. Still would appreciate some constructive criticism.:)

BB Standing Calf Raises
365x10
405x2x10

Pull-Throughs
4x10 - Light Bands

Barrel Jumps - I guess that's what you would call them.
3x5 - 55 gallon drum. (35" at the rim.) Easy.
55 Gal Barrel Jumps

Reverse Thigh-Masters
4x15 - Doubled Mini-Band

Felt really good today. Probably cause I stayed home due a to a sick baby.:( I was able to eat a lot more, and be better prepared for my workout.
I just started incorporating the barrel jumps. I am hoping it will help with my push-presses and overall athleticism.

Comments are always welcome,
Joker (Choker):D

i think your form looked good on the box squats, maybe work on exploding more off the box. power clean(from my very limited knowledge) start with tighter arch in back possibly, maybe pm coolcolj or something and tell him the check the vid out.

i like the barrel jumps:) they look effective

brian747478` said:
i think your form looked good on the box squats, maybe work on exploding more off the box. power clean(from my very limited knowledge) start with tighter arch in back possibly, maybe pm coolcolj or something and tell him the check the vid out.

i like the barrel jumps:) they look effective

Thanks man.:)

The barrel jumps are fun. Especially since the barrel is a little wobbly.

Joker

Joker: on the cleans, i like to get my butt lower and use more leg on the first pull. When you get in position for the second pop, your legs are almost straight and it is a LOT of back.

I feel that if I use more leg on the first pull, and keep a good arch, my second pull is a lot more effective.

Im no expert on these.. but there is my .02

Cuthbert said:
Joker: on the cleans, i like to get my butt lower and use more leg on the first pull. When you get in position for the second pop, your legs are almost straight and it is a LOT of back.

I feel that if I use more leg on the first pull, and keep a good arch, my second pull is a lot more effective.

Im no expert on these.. but there is my .02

Thanks man.

Those points are really what I have been focusing on improving the last several weeks. I think I'm better than I was, but still have a ways to go.:)

Good advice, bro.:)

Joker

JOKER47 said:

Thanks man.

Those points are really what I have been focusing on improving the last several weeks. I think I'm better than I was, but still have a ways to go.:)

Good advice, bro.:)

Joker

:beer:

Top Bottom