Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DC Training - My log

i didnt add that the numbers are just a target range. the absolute failure on the first set it predicted by you your target is 12 but you get what you get. the reps you get on your following are also to absolute failure and can be adjusted by the duration of the pause. the way i do squats and deads is the same way as my other lifts buy i drop the weight half the time and the other half the time i do 1 straight set. so 1 set of say 8 squats followed by a 20 rep 1 weak then the next weak i do the rest pause but i drop the weight so that i keep hitting the same 8 or 10 reps from start to finish

Seems like a good rule bro. Thank you for sharing.

Workout #3: Back width, back thickness, biceps, forearms

Back width:
Started my workout with behind-the-neck lat pulldowns
70 lbs x 25 (just got get some blood going because yesterday was off)
145 lbs x 12
175 lbs x 10
205 lbs x 6
220 lbs x 4

235 lbs x 7 1/2 (couldn't get all the way down on the last rep)
rest/pause
235 lbs x 2 3/4(almost got 3 reps...almost)
rest / pause
235 lbs x 2 (couldn't even move the weights beyong this point)

My forearms were pumped like crazy, my lats felt like wings on an eagle at this point

Back Width: DEADLIFTS

135 LBS X 12
185 LBS X 10
225 LBS X 6
275 LBS X 4

295 LBS X 8
rested for 3 minutes
295 lbs x 8

My back was sooo pumped...I've getting a lot of nasty back pumps during deadlifts and squats...I think it may be because of Needto's katanadrol / dieselbolan combo, since i'm already off the test...that's all i'm doing right now

Biceps:

Preacher curls: (plate loaded)

45 lbs x 12
90 lbs x 10
135 lbs x 5 1/2 (couldn't get it up six times)
145 lbs x 4

took a few mintes off then went for my crushing RP set.

155 lbs x 7 (that is pretty close to hitting a PR for me)
rest / pause
155 lbs x 1 1/2 (couldn't even move the weights beyond this point)
didn't bother do another set after the rest / pause

Forearms:

straight 2 sets of hammer curls....at this point my biceps and forearms were so pumped that i really couldnt do any RP sets...

good job bro.

If the back pumps are really starting to hinder progression....Talk with Radar about a supplement (for some fuckin' reason I can't think of it, on the tip of my tongue and its pissing me off) that has to be a certain brand if you haven't already. I guess its night and day from what I've heard.

good job bro.

If the back pumps are really starting to hinder progression....Talk with Radar about a supplement (for some fuckin' reason I can't think of it, on the tip of my tongue and its pissing me off) that has to be a certain brand if you haven't already. I guess its night and day from what I've heard.

reaaally? You know what, I will....

Top Bottom