Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DC Training - My log

Keep this updated brother! I want to see how you do with DC training. I am really tempted to try it myself, but I think I'll hold off on it until I learn more and feel like I'm hitting a plateu. Thanks for sharing my man, looking foward to this log.

Keep this updated brother! I want to see how you do with DC training. I am really tempted to try it myself, but I think I'll hold off on it until I learn more and feel like I'm hitting a plateu. Thanks for sharing my man, looking foward to this log.

Thanks for the support bro!

I'll post my Leg training today and any feedback that comes up...check it out later on tonight

Workout 2: (Tuesday, Nov. 10, 2009)

Quads:
Started with one warmup set of leg extensions - 80 lbs x 15 reps (slow negatives) to warm up the knees

Then started SQUATS:

135 lbs x 12
185 lbs x 10
225 lbs x 6
275 lbs x 4

I was going just a little lower than 90 degrees....almost ass to the ground on all of these...

Right about now I had really bad back pumps and I could barely move so I had to drop the weight for my RP max set till failure...

225 lbs x 11
Rest/pause
225 lbs x 3
rest/pause
225 lbs x 2

I swear it felt like I was lifting 405 lbs for reps...my quads got REALLY pumped

By the way, ever since my injury last year doing deadlifts, my legs have lost serious size and strength...I think you can tell from my poundages...I am looking to get them up soon enough with DC training though and this log should keep me motivated

HAMS:

120 lbs x 12
rest/pause
120 lbs x 4
rest/pause
120 lbs x 3

CALVES: Couldn't do em...I was ready to pass out. I threw up in the parking lot shortly after I left the gym. I didnt even complete the extreme stretches.

My legs are really pumped right now. They look fuller and are literally RED.

Workout 2: (Tuesday, Nov. 10, 2009)

Quads:
Started with one warmup set of leg extensions - 80 lbs x 15 reps (slow negatives) to warm up the knees

Then started SQUATS:

135 lbs x 12
185 lbs x 10
225 lbs x 6
275 lbs x 4

I was going just a little lower than 90 degrees....almost ass to the ground on all of these...

Right about now I had really bad back pumps and I could barely move so I had to drop the weight for my RP max set till failure...

225 lbs x 11
Rest/pause
225 lbs x 3
rest/pause
225 lbs x 2

I swear it felt like I was lifting 405 lbs for reps...my quads got REALLY pumped

By the way, ever since my injury last year doing deadlifts, my legs have lost serious size and strength...I think you can tell from my poundages...I am looking to get them up soon enough with DC training though and this log should keep me motivated

HAMS:

120 lbs x 12
rest/pause
120 lbs x 4
rest/pause
120 lbs x 3

CALVES: Couldn't do em...I was ready to pass out. I threw up in the parking lot shortly after I left the gym. I didnt even complete the extreme stretches.

My legs are really pumped right now. They look fuller and are literally RED.

your going from 12 to 4 to 3. it looks to me like you should at least for now get a couple extra deap breaths in before your secon set to try to get the reps up a little. something like 12 6 2 is a good target.

your going from 12 to 4 to 3. it looks to me like you should at least for now get a couple extra deap breaths in before your secon set to try to get the reps up a little. something like 12 6 2 is a good target.

I think I read on intensemuscle.com that 12-4-2 is the way to go.

Why do you feel 12-6-2 is better?

You made street pizza in the gym parking lot? lol

You should switch your exercise order. Calves, Hams, then Quads. Save the hardest for last :evil:
Dante set the split up in that order for that very reason. Also don't RP Squats or deads. For squats work up to on heavy set of 4-8 reps then do one ball busting set of 20. For deads, sldls, or any exercise that could compromise your low back do one heavy straight set then one higher rep back off set.

Take 2-3g of tuarine and eat a banana preworkout for those back pumps :)

Top Bottom