Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol....maybe? Help needed

MrMuscleBlaster

Have never tried the gear before but was juts given 110 small (5mm wide by 2.5mm deep) pink 5 sided tablets that I assume are dbol 5mg. Are they? Is it worth taking 10-15mg a day? do I really need clomid or another estrogen blocker to avoid bitch tits or will the small dose be ok on its own?
Sorry for the stupid newbie questions. Still seeking info via the web and have found some detailed pages so far.
thanks in advance

20-30 mg ED is good for a first cycle, you need to be specific about your cycle if your gonna try and run these alone dont waste your time, get some test enanthate or Sust 250 to run with them. As for bitch tits ive run cycles as high as 45mg d-bol ED and had no estrogen problems but some people will fall over crying in pain from gyno from taking 10mg ED. It all depends on how your body reacts. You should also take milk Thistle every day to protect your liver . If you try taking D-bol alone you will lose every pound you gain and look like a dick, you need to run it with a test. Always have clomid on hand for post cycle to get your test pumping and nolvadex / arimadex or liquidex on hand for estrogen. ( Lol almost forgot , ya 5 sided pink tabs are d-bol i cant say their not fake though)

yatesolympia said:
20-30 mg ED is good for a first cycle, you need to be specific about your cycle if your gonna try and run these alone dont waste your time, get some test enanthate or Sust 250 to run with them. As for bitch tits ive run cycles as high as 45mg d-bol ED and had no estrogen problems but some people will fall over crying in pain from gyno from taking 10mg ED. It all depends on how your body reacts. You should also take milk Thistle every day to protect your liver . If you try taking D-bol alone you will lose every pound you gain and look like a dick, you need to run it with a test. Always have clomid on hand for post cycle to get your test pumping and nolvadex / arimadex or liquidex on hand for estrogen. ( Lol almost forgot , ya 5 sided pink tabs are d-bol i cant say their not fake though)

Thanks for the heads up. I've read this a few times so I guess it must be true that dbol alone is no good but has anyone had results that last from dbol alone?? I saw Pumping Iron 25th anniversary edition and arnold said they too 3 dbol a day...only 15mg...I guess they were not as heavy users as most are today.
Also, I thought clomid and novladex were pretty much the same thing??
Thanks for the info,
Scott

Arnold used a ton of primo when he cycled so i have heard over the years , If i remember correctly d-bol wasnt around until about 1966 so it wasnt a precise science like it is now he probably ran 15mg a day for 10 months not knowing the damage that would being done to his liver. Bodybuilders of that time cycled year round not like us guys who cycle for 12 weeks and take 4 off . Because now its a more precise science and we know how to use them with very minimal side effects. Arnold also say's he only took anabolics the last few weeks before a competition which is total bull.

Definatly try and get some test , patience is a virtue. Just do what my above post says. You can run as little as 250mg of sust a week with the d-bol and get nice results on your first cycle.

Dbol only cycle is worthless. Most of the gains are from water retention and are lost quit fast. You should add some test cyp. or test en. to the mix. Tren actate would be a great stack with dbols also, Although eod injections are needed. Sustanon is a classic stack with dbol, Its generally easy to get plus you can spot fakes pretty easy. Sust should be injected eod also do to the shorter acting esters in it. A normal dose of dbol is around 30 to 40mg.s starting around 15 to 20 and working your way up. Then tapering back down your 6th through 8th week.

Tool...M.C. SITE REP @MuscleChemistry.com

Thanks for the info. I'm getting good results so far and am only taking 20 - 25mg a day. I was wondering if tapering down at the end before taking the novla will help as far as recovery of hormones?

MrMuscleBlaster said:
Thanks for the info. I'm getting good results so far and am only taking 20 - 25mg a day. I was wondering if tapering down at the end before taking the novla will help as far as recovery of hormones?

Tapering isn't necessary and you shouldnt take the d-bol for more then 4 weeks.

yatesolympia said:
Tapering isn't necessary and you shouldnt take the d-bol for more then 4 weeks.

Why 4 weeks? Is that the time until you build up a resistance to it? Or is it really bad for the liver after that long?
thanks

Don't taper bro. It will just eat up your pills. You can start low and work your way up if you want too. But when you hit your peak, stay there until your
d-bol usage is done.

ok thanks. I'll just stay at max dosage ftill they run out. I've got 10 days left at 20mg ed and have done 18 days so far. Is this 4 weeks considered generally a short or long dbol cycle? Also, does your body build up resistance to it where it would become less effective over time? I've noticed I'm not recovering as well as I was the first few weeks...but maybe I'm just overtraining because I feel so strong.
thanks,
MB

Top Bottom