Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Day 3 on THERMOREXIN

5th day on T-rex - Doses went 2,3,4,6, only taken the two so far this morning.
Had a shit sleep last night. 6 ED got me well hyper, went to work and couldnt stop talking and smiling. WIRED:D
SIX again today then,woohoo.

okay i gotta ask......ppl are always saying how much they are sweating, alertness and energy. here's my question, why aren;t I experioencing any of these. I took my first one on friday, and didn't feel anything different. up to 6 a day now, and as god is my witness I cannot fell anything different, no sweats, or sense of well being. what gives?

Got my bottle of Thermorexin and Yohimburn in yesterday and started both this morning. I took 1 cap of T-rex about 30 minutes before my morning 0-carb protein shake (i'm on CKD, so no carbs). I was hesitant only to start with one cap because I drink speed stacks like water!:D BUT, here it is 2 hours later and I feel great, got the heat waves/chills. So far, so good!

I was also worried about the upset stomach, but that didn't happen!

Brian

bloatboy35 said:
okay i gotta ask......ppl are always saying how much they are sweating, alertness and energy. here's my question, why aren;t I experioencing any of these. I took my first one on friday, and didn't feel anything different. up to 6 a day now, and as god is my witness I cannot fell anything different, no sweats, or sense of well being. what gives?

are you on a lowcarb diet?

Bloatboy, if you aren't eating enough carbs it won't heat you up. Most people need 200gr/day but many feel it on much less. If you don't fell the jolt or clearity from it that's not going to prevent it from working for you. Some people simply don't react to stimulants or thermo's that way. Each capsule has the same caffeine at a grande Starbucks. Anyone who has had their coffee would shake their head in disbelief if you told them you drink 6 and don't fell anything. And that's just one of the weaker ingredients in THERMOREXIN. But it happens.
You bought the THERMOREXIN to lose fat. THAT'S how you should measure it's effectiveness for you. Are you taking more trips to the bathroom every day? Is your belt getting looser? Is the scale moving? These are more important than "Do you feel the jolt?"
At 6/day, BTW I envy you being able to do that, you should do great with it.

Many people ARE using them together, but they are hard core body builders getting ready for the Nationals. For the average person rotating them will be fine.

Top Bottom