Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Day 3 on THERMOREXIN

bigAragorn said:
will this product be available for those in Canada????

They can't ship thermorexin to Canada...think ulter said there were like 6 ingredients in it that are illegal in Canada

BTW.....

macro or ulter,

Seeing that the thermorexin is pretty powerful stuff, is 3 caps/day the most you'd recommend now? Or is going up to 6 caps/day still an option?

supernav, I think you'll look better than you ever thought you could.

JG1, Dr Macro uses 6/day with no problem. Again he's the only one I know that can do this at this point. But if you are already up to 3 then go for it.

It might have something to do with the fact that we pay thousands of dollars to advertise here.
We actually don't make a killing off this board but it's use for this kind of immediate feedback is unequalled.
The killing comes when the product are sold by retailers by the thousands. Not a couple hundred board members.
In appreciation for this we offer the products at wholesale to the members here with specials and coupons.

ulter said:
supernav, I think you'll look better than you ever thought you could.

JG1, Dr Macro uses 6/day with no problem. Again he's the only one I know that can do this at this point. But if you are already up to 3 then go for it.

tolerance and "enjoyment" dosage will vary considerably.. hence the reccomendation of starting at 1, though at least some will find 2 just fine to start.. but better to "test the waters" with a introductory dosage..

Top Bottom