Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Day 3 on THERMOREXIN

macrophage69alpha said:
eating a small piece of fruit may be a good idea when taking thermorexin. particularly since it will help to reglycogenate liver.

You talkin about a piece of fruit every time you take thermorexin? Or "an apple a day" type thing would be good?

He talking first thing, when the glycogen stores in your liver have been depleted and need replenishing.

DAMN! You're aleady going to 3/day on day 3? My turn with 20 questions...

How well did you sleep?

How much NYC were you using when you started the THERMOREXIN?

Describe how it makes you feel physically and mentally?

Have you noticed and improvement in your cardio stamina?

ulter said:
He talking first thing, when the glycogen stores in your liver have been depleted and need replenishing.

DAMN! You're aleady going to 3/day on day 3? My turn with 20 questions...

How well did you sleep?

bout to hit the treadmill in about 30 seconds, I'll answer this when I'm done (an hour)

ulter said:

How well did you sleep?

Slept like a baby. Although I did take 1/2 pippette of P7 right before bed.

ulter said:

I was only taking two NYC tabs 45 minutes prior to morning cardio, as well as two cups of green tea. I have taken 6 tabs of NYC daily before though, and it never bothered me. I didn't drink the green tea this morning though.

ulter said:

Physically, I feel more alert...more of a stimulated feeling. I feel a little hotter as well, and that intensifies as I do more active things.

Mentally, as well as being more alert, I feel like I can concentrate on things more clearly. Kinda hard to desribe, but it's like I can focus on what I'm doing better then before.

ulter said:

Well, I just did an hour on the treadmill and I feel great. I did however sweat a hell of a lot more this morning then I usualy do....I was sweating like a whore in church. Just absolutely drenched. I noticed that during the session, my quads would feel HOT at times....I could feel the heat radiating from them. Then they would cool off, then get hot again. Weird, not sure if that's from the thermorexin or not.....never felt that before.

As far as a stamina increase I couldn't really tell...my stamina certainly wasn't any worse, I felt really good threw the whole session. Last night though when I was training I felt great...usualy get a bit tired threw out the workout, but it felt like I could train for hours before getting tired.

Excellent. Like you the heat and water seems to come on waves for me.
Thanks for posting your results and please keep it coming. The feedback is priceless to us. Because if there is something that needs adjusting we need to know what it is. So far it looks as though the formula is dead on.

I'm not noticing any appitite suppresion. I just took my second dose of thermorexin about an hour ago and I'm starving...can't wait to eat in about 45 minutes.

Thats a good thing though for me....I don't like supplements that kill my appetite for some reason, even while dieting.

BTW.... macro or ulter,

What do you guys think of drinking an additional amount green tea threwout the day? When taking the NYC, I was drinking two cups green tea prior to morning cardio, and two cups around 6pm.

Would I get more of a thermogenic effect by continueing drinking the 4c/day of green tea? Or does the three thermorexin caps that I'm taking have enough green tea in them to "get the job done" ?

JG1 said:
I'm not noticing any appitite suppresion. I just took my second dose of thermorexin about an hour ago and I'm starving...can't wait to eat in about 45 minutes.

Thats a good thing though for me....I don't like supplements that kill my appetite for some reason, even while dieting.

people have noted two types of appetite suppression with thermorexin.. some are just not hungry others find that they are hungry but sated VERY quickly (they eat less and feel "done")

JG1 said:
BTW.... macro or ulter,

What do you guys think of drinking an additional amount green tea threwout the day? When taking the NYC, I was drinking two cups green tea prior to morning cardio, and two cups around 6pm.

Would I get more of a thermogenic effect by continueing drinking the 4c/day of green tea? Or does the three thermorexin caps that I'm taking have enough green tea in them to "get the job done" ?

additional green tea can only add to thermogenesis.

macrophage69alpha said:

additional green tea can only add to thermogenesis.

Sounds good.

I just started taking CLA as well. The 3 Thermorexin's, 4c Green Tea, and 9g/day of CLA should make one hell of a fat burning stack...I hope :)

Top Bottom