Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Dating Dilemma

antares

New member
A couple I know introduced me to one of their single female friend this weekend (and they put a lot of effort into this task)

They thought we would be a good match

And that's nice of them

Problem ius I'm not sure we're such a good match :worried:

I dont want to hurt anybody (if ever the chick is interested in me which I doubt), especially my friends

I dont know what to do now :(
 
Just explain to them she is not your type, hell i dont think they thought u guys would fall in love and live happily ever after.

Honesty is always the best answer
 
DieselGunz said:
Just explain to them she is not your type, hell i dont think they thought u guys would fall in love and live happily ever after.

Honesty is always the best answer
in fact they may have thought it could seriously work
A least it's my understanding when they said "at your age (both the chick's and mine) it's time to .... settle down.......bla bla bla"
 
DieselGunz said:
Nonsense, if they are your friends they will understand and want you to be happy.
Sure,
I just don't feel like being the ungrateful guy who complain after he receives a present
 
Just say you didnt feel the chemistry, that always works, it doesnt mean anything lol
 
OK Here goes... Did you ever tell your friends what you like in a girl? If so, and she's NOT this type of girl, then you have a point when telling them "Remember, I don't like TALL, BLONDE, CURVEY, ETC..." whatever. But if they dont' know your likes and dislikes, then you can NOW tell them that she's not your type. either way, she's NOT your type. Tell them or REMIND them.
 
gonelifting said:
OK Here goes... Did you ever tell your friends what you like in a girl? If so, and she's NOT this type of girl, then you have a point when telling them "Remember, I don't like TALL, BLONDE, CURVEY, ETC..." whatever. But if they dont' know your likes and dislikes, then you can NOW tell them that she's not your type. either way, she's NOT your type. Tell them or REMIND them.

I didn't really tell them what I was looking for
But I will
Thanks gonelifting!
 
luciasbrown said:
Just say you didnt feel the chemistry, that always works, it doesnt mean anything lol

lol
It doesn't mean anything, but it's so meaningful (and instantly understandable)

Thanks luciasbrown
 
So how do they know you guys would be good together? Don't worry about it, just tell them bro. Do it.

Also, maybe you should give this girl a second date or something. Maybe she'll grow on you. At your age bro, you should'nt be dismissing them so easily. I'm starting to worry about you a little. I know you'll be fine, but still, I worry.


Call her.
 
gonelifting said:
OK Here goes... Did you ever tell your friends what you like in a girl? If so, and she's NOT this type of girl, then you have a point when telling them "Remember, I don't like TALL, BLONDE, CURVEY, ETC..." whatever. But if they dont' know your likes and dislikes, then you can NOW tell them that she's not your type. either way, she's NOT your type. Tell them or REMIND them.

Your forgot the important part at the end: DO IT
 
You should go out with the girl at least once. You may like her more once you get to know her. If not then at least it looks like you put forth effort. Just be sure not to lead her on or give any signs if you are not interested on the first date.

If you automatically shoot her down without at least one date, your friends will not want to bother setting you up with future prospects.
 
They may have hopes, albeit serious ones that it'll work out with you two, but i doubt they'd be hurt or upset with you if you gave it a shot and said "i'm sorry guys, she's a nice girl and all but there's no chemistry".

they can't be upset about that. give her a try anyway- you never know. maybe they are right.
 
pintoca said:
how come nobody yet has posted the archetypical answer to this: "tap that ass and post pics"

because we are all gentlemen here.
 
Top Bottom