Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dark blood and instant brusie on calf injection

LAN T

Seemed kinda funny, was wondering if anyone knows why this happens? It was 1cc of Test e.

Thanks

mikefear said:
why are you injecting the calf?

Just trying some different places. also had some 1" needles I wanted to use and get rid of and didn't want to my delts cause it's shoulders day at the gym.

definitely sounds like you went through a vein. dark bruising is unoxygenated blood which spilled into the tissue spaces from the puncture in the vein.

the bruise may become greener then brown later sometimes if the blood isn't reabsorbed quickly.

best,
Cal

Caliber2006 said:
definitely sounds like you went through a vein. dark bruising is unoxygenated blood which spilled into the tissue spaces from the puncture in the vein.

the bruise may become greener then brown later sometimes if the blood isn't reabsorbed quickly.

best,
Cal

lol@ explaining what a bruise looks like and what it will do! lol! No offense, I know you meant well, that just caught me a little funny! :FRlol:

well, it might look quite different from what you think a bruise looks like. what you are describing (the dark blood instant bruise) is actually called a hematoma and is slightly different from a bruise. what i meant it that it might look quite ugly before it gets better, much worse than a normal "bruise".

but i know what ya meant-
hehe-

Cal

Top Bottom