Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dakotah's Fresh Start!!! Log

Dakotah

xoxoxo
Platinum
Hey everyone,

I am back and this time with a new attitude. I am ready to tone up what i slimmed down.

Ive got goals I want met and Im not settlin for less.

I would like to start a routine that i just cant stop.

I get up everyday @ 6:30am just out of habit now( i used to be a religious sleeper till 2-3pm); I quit smoking 5months ago; I eat healthy(not healthy enough tho); I love cardio and lifting but dont wnt to become a "quadzilla".

I would love some meal plan ideas.

COOL!

Hey hun, glad you are going for it BEFORE New Year's as well :)

I posted a new diet link in the sticky 'link to top stickies' you may want to look at.

I also wouldn't worry too much about becoming a 'quadzilla', I found that weight training made my legs smaller and have more shape (I have some pics in my training journal).

I have a few recipes as well.

Looking forward to seeing how things go for you

Wow long time no see.
I hope things are well.
Kick some ass on your log so you can keep the rest of us motivated!

This is a terrible start but dam im not sure what to do bout it.

I have a horrible habit of not eating thing until about3-4 pm, i cant seem to make myself eat because it literally makes me nauseous. I know why im like that but dont know what to do to fix it.

I went to the gym today and did a half hr of fast paced cardio and a half of medium. The main reason is because i didnt want to over do it today and be draggin ass tomorrow.

as for food- i have yet to eat

Hey hun,

You do realise how counter-productive that eating pattern you have is to having a lean and mean physique?

I will spare you the whole science and logic behind it (unless of course you would like to hear it :) ).

What have you tried eating for breakfast?

Anything?

Would you like some suggestions?

Top Bottom