Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

D-Spark from Need To Build Muscle is coming.

Big Rick Rock

istrator
Guys,

4 more weeks and:

D-Spark is on it's way. ($39.97)

Very simple formula -

90 tabs per bottle:

Each tab contains:

Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione @ 25mg

D-Asparic Acid @ 1,040mg

Nitratine (Sodium Nitrate) @43mg

And some lil bit of Xylitol to bind it and flavor it.

Scroll below the image for short explanation.
1203.jpg

What does it do?

It is a very potent AI that you can dose according to cycle via the Androsta3,5 and will raise Test via DAA while helping you with your pumps via the Nitratine and DAA... You can stack it with any regular DAA supplement for max potency. The first 50 bottles of D-Spark will come with a free tub of N2BM DAA - you have to look in your emails for that code. we will send it out as soon as the D-Spark hits the dock.

D-Spark

How do you use it?

You can use it for PCT or with a cycle or PreWorkout.
With HCGenerate or UNLEASHED and or Post-Cycle PCT is fills in the AI gap with the Androsta3,5, and adds more recovery potential by adding DAA. Unless you are super bouncing back from something insane - I can't see how you would not see noticeable improvement in Estrogen reduction with this very potent AI, you basically have an AWESOME stack for PCT with this and HCGenerate.

For Preworkout you are basically using 2 to 3 of these before a workout. You don't want to kill your Estrogen too much or you'll get sore joints and eventually an injury. Most guys find thst 50mg of Androsta3,5 will give them sore joints - if they are on cycle taking at least 500mg of test or other compounds, then the serving can go up to 75mg per day, while still maintaining pain-free joints.

The joint pain from low Estrogen levels is very distinct and usually goes away a good 24hrs after the AI is discontinued, or the servings adjusted lower.

D-Spark

For your Libido:

After using it for a couple of days in a row, you can just feel a nice pump all over, even your soldier will get a nice pump. At that point, you can pop 1 to 2 caps in 1hr - 2hr before you lay the pipe down, and you will agree that you are working with much stiffer material. When I got the sample bottle from manufacturing, I sported a nice chubby everywhere I went. It was pretty cool to see noticeable blood flow to all 5 extremities, cause my arms felt pretty tight as well.

When is it available and what offer are there?

We are rocking this product out at $39.99 first run to see how you guys love it. We will probably offer a coupon code via our email list - for guys to get a FREE tub of N2BM DAA - We may give away some 50 to 100 tubs this way, as supply allows. Check your emails for those codes!

For you guys that are reps and/or super posters and run logs and such - we got free tubs as long as you write it all day every day on your log.

Guys to get the code for the FREE Tub of D-Sparic Acid, please make sure to join our newsletter.

Send us a blank email (no subject or content) right to: [email protected]

When you send that email, you are automatically subscribed.

Last edited:
I am currently running a SARMs triple stack with Albuterol and Test Infusion that I am logging in the bodybuilding supplements section. When that finishes, I'll be running an AAS cycle Nate and Dylan designed for me and would love to have this as part of my PCT as it will be my first real (i.e. - Including test) cycle. If you check my log, you'll see I keep pretty good detail.

Very interested in seeing how people end up using this.

By the way, I think the new bottles are sick looking lol...love the look of them....

Very interested in seeing how people end up using this.

By the way, I think the new bottles are sick looking lol...love the look of them....

The whole brand look is being redone. The website is being worked on right now, we are hoping to launch it all by next month.

-BRR

Guys,

D-Spark is in the store and ready for sale, if you use coupon code FREE1DAA then you get an additional tub of D Asparic Acid by NTBM for FREE. So you get one tub of D Asapirc Acid with your purchase of D-Spark, you just have to use the code FREE1DAA

D-Spark

D-Spark and your free tub of D Asparic Acid begin to Ship on Thursday, so check it out!

Get it guys!

Guys,

D-Spark is in the store and ready for sale, if you use coupon code FREE1DAA then you get an additional tub of D Asparic Acid by NTBM for FREE. So you get one tub of D Asapirc Acid with your purchase of D-Spark, you just have to use the code FREE1DAA

D-Spark

D-Spark and your free tub of D Asparic Acid begin to Ship on Thursday, so check it out!

Get it guys!

WOW!! That's really a sweet deal! I'm certainly interested in what people will say about D-spark!

WOW!! That's really a sweet deal! I'm certainly interested in what people will say about D-spark!

They will say it got them horny as all hell, while giving them great pumps in the gym and erections in bed. It also lowers Estrogen while doing all of this.

:)

I will definitely be trying this out... It sounds like a very nice new addition! Not to mention the great deal that comes along with the purchase!

Top Bottom