Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

D-Spark from Need To Build Muscle is coming.

How do u compare this product to aromasin or adex?
Thanks

Dosage wise the effective range is quite different. Arimidex you are in the single Milligram range, Aromasin you are always going to be doing less than 25mg and mostly dosed EOD. Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione in D-Spark you are going to need between 25mg to 75mg to maybe as high as 100mg per day. The effective dosage range is much higher and should be take daily.

Once the effective dosage range has been reached for each product, how do they compare?

I quite honestly feel like I'm taking an anabolic agent every time I use D-Spark or Forma Stanzol - these two are great at controlling Estrogen and both have a quite noticeable anabolic effect during use. Not only that but both improved my sex life quite noticeably. Something I don't quite feel when I'm on Aromasin or Adex, neither of these I would take standalone for muscle building, or in combination with eachother for that purpose - I would and have taken D-Spark and Forma Stanzol each individually and combined for muscle building, both make me feel like I'm "ON" something, I just don't get that same drive and progress from either Aromasin or Arimidex.

-BRR

I'm really looking forward to trying the D-Spark and DAA combo in my PCT. It's worth noting that NTBM is making products so good now that you can actually make continued progress on PCT rather than just strying not to lose gains.

so I am confused... do I take all 3 at once if I want to use it as a AI or like 3 through out the day? like morning lunch and dinner which way is better?

so I am confused... do I take all 3 at once if I want to use it as a AI or like 3 through out the day? like morning lunch and dinner which way is better?

As an AI it will work fine once per day too.

Freakin love DSpark! It works, boys!

Top Bottom