Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle trenbolone acetate + winstrol in hiv infection

Testo6642

Hi

I'm HIV + and I take some HIV drug since January.
The drug works very well. But I have a question and I didn't talk with my doctor cause its difficult to speak about this so easily. Here is my question.

I began a cycle trenbolone acetate and winstrol to cut and destroy fat. At this time I take it since 3 weeks. The first results are great but it's not still finished cause there is 5 weeks left still. But I feel tired since one week. And I'm asking if using trenbolone and winstrol it's good or not and if it makes the HIV drug effectiveless... I'm scared this products have bad interactions with my drug and that's why I'm here to ask.

Please help me. Can I go to the end of my cycle or shall i stop it ? Are there some guys here who did it with their HIV drug ? And how was the blood result ? I need your experiences.
Thanks
PS : I see my doctor on the 8th of July so in 10 days.

First of all, grow some nuts and talk to your doctor. You need to be able to have open conversations if you're going to use AAS while taking any medications, especially HIV drugs. If I'm taking to a wall, then go out and buy a copy of Built to Survive, by Michael Mooney and Nelson Vergel. This would be a great step to bring you into the ranks of the informed.

One quick point: any time you run any AAS, you MUST use testosterone as your base. Running Winstrol with Tren is a waste of money and could potentially tax the liver excessively, depending on which HIV meds you are running.

By the way, despite popular belief, Winstrol does NOT cut you up. You will not get lean with Winny, but your muscles will look harder giving a more aesthetic appearance.

I don't mean to sound like a dick, but you really need to educate yourself and form a better relationship with your doctor if you're going to dabble in steroids.

First of all, grow some nuts and talk to your doctor. You need to be able to have open conversations if you're going to use AAS while taking any medications, especially HIV drugs. If I'm taking to a wall, then go out and buy a copy of Built to Survive, by Michael Mooney and Nelson Vergel. This would be a great step to bring you into the ranks of the informed.

One quick point: any time you run any AAS, you MUST use testosterone as your base. Running Winstrol with Tren is a waste of money and could potentially tax the liver excessively, depending on which HIV meds you are running.

By the way, despite popular belief, Winstrol does NOT cut you up. You will not get lean with Winny, but your muscles will look harder giving a more aesthetic appearance.

I don't mean to sound like a dick, but you really need to educate yourself and form a better relationship with your doctor if you're going to dabble in steroids.
should really take this advice

It may be easier for u to get that effect since I have HIV but ur probably creating a fungus in ur body because of all of that check ur tongue to see if it's white, sometimes it causes sleepiness or brain fog. I don't have HIV but I got that from takin so much shit, try using lactobacillus it's a natural organism in ur body that helps fight the bad bacteria, or try liver detox and super kidney cleanse just in case

Top Bottom