Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trenbolone and questions

Uasnewe

So i am doing a trenbolone cycle
Will be my first
I am doing trenbolone acetate 250mgs a week, i might up it to 350mgs depending on how i feel
Doing 200mgs testosterone with it. Will be 8 weeks
My questions are
Is it true for pct you cannot use nolvadex cause it upregulates progestin or something?
Does tren cause any issues with eyesight?
Can tren cause insomnia where you don’t sleep for days? I read some guys saying that

everyone uses nolva in pct... thats been a pct staple for decades... what on earth are you even talking about.. please DO NOT use tren man.. you have no clue about anything you are talking about and the thought of you using tren or ANYTHING else makes me cringe at the thought

I don't know of any human trial studies done with Tren since it was not developed to be used by humans, it gets used in cattle.

I don't PCT since I TRT, but you should get some caber on hand before you begin your cycle as this is what you use to control prolactin levels. You will need blood tests at the start of your cycle and at the 4 week mark. Then another test about 4-8 weeks post cycle to make sure everything returns to normal.

Tren caused me no direct issues with eye sight other than making me believe every woman I saw secretly wanted me!

Yes, Tren can cause sleeping issues, but the bigger issue is keeping a layer of plastic under the sheets and planning on new pillows after the cycle is done because you don't want to let your sweat soak through your sheets and mattress cover and then into your mattress as you will never get it out of your mattress and your mattress will smell like mildew. For me the pillows were just a sacrifice to the Tren god. I would have to have 2 pillows and flip both to keep from sleeping with my head in a puddle of water.

That is quite nonsensical when it comes to nolvadex and that is a staple portion of any strong and complete PCT so I would not worry about that

Will be my first
I am doing trenbolone acetate 250mgs a week, i might up it to 350mgs depending on how i feel
My questions are
Is it true for pct you cannot use nolvadex cause it upregulates progestin or something?
Can tren cause insomnia where you don’t sleep for days? I read some guys saying that
Trenbolone doesnt cause eyesight issues thats nonsense.

PCT you can use clomid nolvadex and n2generate with trenbolone.

I don't know of any human trial studies done with Tren since it was not developed to be used by humans, it gets used in cattle.
this is a common misconception on tren and it needs to end

look up parabolan. it was around from 1980 to 1997, almost 20 years and developed for human use. negma in france produced it human grade.

Will be my first
My questions are
no it isn't true

Top Bottom