Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Help

by the time they kick in your cycle will be over..lol Do more reading and learning before you consider a cycle or using aas

in this situation its most likely not a good cycle plan. a 3 weak cycle can be done with success. in fact i did 2-3 weak blasts with 2-3 weak breaks between for about 6 months and gained quite a bit of mass this way. 3 weaks of test will produce 3 weaks of results. i always made great gains in the first month regardless of the ester then id get almost nothing after so why stay on?

A 3 week cycle of those long-acting esters is, like pretty much everyone said, a complete waste. Those esters you should use for 10-12 week for best benefits. If, for some reason, you have to do a short cycle, use very fast-acting compounds. Test prop, NPP, orals like dbol, etc. 3 weeks of prop/npp/dbol would add some solid muscle as long as you kept the estrogen under control.

this is how it works.

if you ran test suspension for 4 weaks the test would be in full effect for those 4 weaks

if you ran 4 weaks of test e the test would be in full effect roughly 1 weak after you start to about 1 weak after you stop. you will still get your 4 weaks of test with the only difference being the amount of actual test per mg being lower in the test e than the test suspension.

test is test no matter what ester you use or how long you use it for.

this is how it works.

if you ran test suspension for 4 weaks the test would be in full effect for those 4 weaks

if you ran 4 weaks of test e the test would be in full effect roughly 1 weak after you start to about 1 weak after you stop. you will still get your 4 weaks of test with the only difference being the amount of actual test per mg being lower in the test e than the test suspension.

test is test no matter what ester you use or how long you use it for.

Correct......but those Blood level fluctations ....MMMM I donno.

RADAR

Top Bottom