Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting prop with grapeseed, beginners guide?

I just got some from a health food store microwaved it then ran it through a filter then stuck it in an empty vial. Load the syringe with the prop then load up the grapesseed oil and inject. 50%prop/50%grapeseed oil...

ethyl oleate is some good stuff, i use 1.5 cc of prop and only use .5cc of eo. ive used 1cc but its too much oil land i noticed very little difference from 1ml and .5ml. very minimal pain. never used grapeseed oil but i would think they both work just as good.

ethyl oleate?

Is this legal to buy over the counter and is it likely that i can get some in the uk?

Only that my gym guy doesnt get any and tells me to stop being soft, but these injections are killing my legs, really screwing up my CV work.

ethyl oleate?

Is this legal to buy over the counter and is it likely that i can get some in the uk?

Only that my gym guy doesnt get any and tells me to stop being soft, but these injections are killing my legs, really screwing up my CV work.

Tell your gym guy to blow you. Different people react diferently to prop. Some people have no problem but for others their body reacts like it's an abscess.

My gym guy hasnt heard of ethyl oleate either so i guess im at a loose end, being in the uk i guess some of you guys in the US have more advanced techniques of injecting than my stoneage gym lol

that stuff is available at reaserch supply shops online. I can't give out sources, but do a search for that.

Top Bottom